help | search | members | calendar

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules collapse  

Cloudverse history, Major spoilers ahead!!!
Kiro Cloudwatcher
 Posted: Jul 15 2013, 06:01 AM

Watcher of Clouds

Group: Members
Member No.: 2

Seriously don't read this if you hate Spoilers.
I'm not kidding, this is the entire plot of the Cloudverse. Well not the ENTIRE plot but still.

I just really wanted to write this down somewhere and maybe discuss it.

----------------------

So billions of years ago, two God like beings (think cthulhu and the great old ones but ..not) get into a conflict. This ends up in both of them killing each other.
Their remains fall down on a primitive Earth.

One of the gods its corpse falls into the deep ocean and stays there, forever. Its Soul trapped In a dead body. (The Deep)
The same gods "blood" spills across the solar system. It slowly starts engineering Life and manipulates it through Evolution to get back to its body. (EAT)

The other god's body is entirely destroyed and its soul shattered across the universe. (Dying Man Shards)
Its blood spills on the Earth but most of it is spread over the Universe. (Red Cap)

The lingering Eldritch Energy from the battle is so massive that from it the Archangel is born.
But some of the Eldritch energy still lingered on Earth and it affected the life forms created and thrown aside by EAT.
First the Choir , Intrusion. and Convocation.
Each of these was accompanied by a mass exctinction of most life on Earth.

After that The Fears tried to make sure something like this wouldn't happen again and became more careful when handling Life.

But Then EAT became obsessed with gathering more knowledge. So she manipulated the Evolution of two species. Humans and dolphins.
With chimps and a few other deemed a failure even though they were intelligent too.

Eventually EAT focused on humans as they could build stuff. Which came in handy. But for some reason no mather what EAT tried, it could not find the Deep.

Meanwhile the human mind causes great moments of panic.
The Ice Age caused them to become afraid of the Cold.
The Black plague made them afraid of disease.

More and more New Fears popped up because of human fear.
Each time the fear of humans and the Eldritch enrgy of the existing Fears accumulates to a certain point, a new Fear is born.

It is then that the Slender man arrives on Earth.
You can see Slendy as a sort of janitor of the multiverse.
He was Created by the gods (there are more than the two dead ones out there) to clean up their messes they left in the multiverse.

One of these messes = The Fears.

He sees that this planet is infested with Fears and knows He can't take them all on at once. So he needs to weaken them.
He then notices the humans. Who for some reason seem like good soldiers to him.

So he starts kidnapping children. But unlike the Fears, he isn't sneaky about it. So the Humans notice him. They tell stories about him. And it isn't long before this leads to them discovering the other Fears.

But they mostly still think they are just stories. But EAT wants the humans to remain oblivious to them.

Meanwhile Slendy discovers "resonators" (for those who don't read Alicia's blog, they are humans with certain properties that amplify eldritch energy. This doesn't do much for the humans though. Except make them wanted by The Fears and Slendy.)

He realizes he can turn these resonators into something more powerful and starts capturing them. Using proxies to stalk them and other runners while he deals with the Fears. (Considering the Fears dislike him for blowing their cover, they tend to be aggressive towards him)

He then uses the blood from the Bleeding tree to "Alter" the resonators. And builds his own little army of monsters. (You need to be a Resonator to be able to become an Altered. And they're pretty rare. So thats why Alicia is hunted down by so many proxies at once.)

He plans on using the Altered to weaken the Fears so he can finish them off and clean up the planet. As the Fears are more powerful than most Altered but outnumbered by them. (He doesn't care about the humans so we might get extinct in the process. )

EAT Eventually finds out and tries to kill him. But I won't spoil how that ends up. Considering thats A really important plot point in my next blog.

So yeah, sorry for spoilers but opinions?

user posted imageuser posted image
KingFisher
 Posted: Jul 16 2013, 03:28 AM

Haunted

Member No.: 14

I like this idea, but i have to ask...

Humans and dolphins.

Why dolphins?

Faith in chaos
Afterwards
 Posted: Jul 16 2013, 05:15 AM

Forum Game Master

Group Icon

Group: Mod
Member No.: 7

Eric, I think you should keep up with this verse. It's the one where [spoiler]Slenderman dies.[/spoiler]

EDIT: Oh shit spoiler tags don't work here. Um... Um.....

This post has been edited by Brahian: Jul 16 2013, 05:20 AM

Ragnarok
Come Day of Wrath, O Pulse l'Cie
Embrace thy fate, thine home to burn
That fallen souls may bear our plea
To hasten the Divine's return
O Piteous Wanderer, Ragnarok
Make of this day a grave epoch
Deliver the Divine, Ragnarok
Kiro Cloudwatcher
 Posted: Jul 16 2013, 05:53 AM

Watcher of Clouds

Member No.: 2

QUOTE (KingFisher @ Jul 16 2013, 09:28 AM)
I like this idea, but i have to ask...

Humans and dolphins.

Why dolphins?

Lol Just sort off happened.
In the comments of my blog a question came up. One of my characters (Shine) Responded and said something about EAT and Dolphins.

Ever since then, its been headcanon for me.
Plus Dolphins are intelligent, EAT loves Intelligence.

And I agree with Brah, even though you dslike blogs. Slendy won't die in this one but it will in its sequel. Which probably will be more fun if you already know the characters. And its the one that had Socky in it Before willow mythos existed.

Also, Shine is hilarious at times. (Dying man Shard.)

user posted imageuser posted image
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

afraidOftheDark skinned by jacquelyn of RPGD · RPGC · CAUTION · ATF · RCR · SHADOWPLAY