The Shadow Queen of Darkness, Mother of Willow
Afterwards
 Posted: Jul 19 2013, 09:52 PM

Forum Game Master

Group Icon

Group: Mod
Member No.: 7

Other names: Dark, Shadows, DarkShadows

The Shadow Queen of Darkness is a writhing mass of shadows that inhabits the spacetime distortion known as The Internet. She spreads her various appendages throughout the various corners of the universe, inhabiting forums, social networks, blog sites, and whatever the hell YouTube is classified under.

She uses this network of ideas to spread her massive influence, leaving a trail of fear and cuteness in her wake. Those who fall into her trance become inclined to serve her as her Internet minions. What she decides to use them for is as of yet unknown.
The Shadow Queen of Darkness is often followed by this guy: http://willowmythos.b1.jcink.com/uploads/willowmythos/SlendyTendrilsAni.gif It would often appear that she does not enjoy his company, but he stays anyway. Sadly, there is nothing in her power that she can do to get him away.

She is also followed by this woman http://willowmythos.b1.jcink.com/uploads/willowmythos/OuO.gif , her most faithful servant and most favorite child (her other children are also servants but they don't follow her around as much).

While the Shadow Queen of Darkness appears benevolent, the fact that she is bringing all these people under her servitude must mean something. However, we are much too busy bowing to Her Royal Highness to figure it out.

She looks something like this: user posted image

Ragnarok
Come Day of Wrath, O Pulse l'Cie
Embrace thy fate, thine home to burn
That fallen souls may bear our plea
To hasten the Divine's return
O Piteous Wanderer, Ragnarok
Make of this day a grave epoch
Deliver the Divine, Ragnarok
DarkShadows
 Posted: Jul 20 2013, 11:43 PM

The Mother of the Willow

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 5

BRB, laughing forever.

http://willowmythos.b1.jcink.com/uploads/willowmythos/SlendyTendrilsAni.gif : NO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THOUGH, BRAH. SHE'S A BOMBSHELL, I MEAN LOOK AT HER. TOTAL. FOX. DEM SHADOWS. B-E

the reason the willow weeps. is the willow weeps for you. user posted image

My Youtube ~ My ArtGrounds ~ My FictionPress ~ My (Personal) Blog

Creator Of: In The Dark Shadows (Willow Mythos, Complete), Open Season (Slenderman Mythos, Complete), WalkingWithGiants87 (Slendervlog, In Progress), and a lot of short Slenderstories and Fearblogpastas...
Currently Living: I am S-0001, and ICANSEETHEGIANT. My name is DarkShadows and I am a SlenderHolic.
The Administrator
 Posted: Jul 21 2013, 12:36 PM

The Administrator

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

nothing

⊗ The Administrator is always watching. ⊗
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

afraidOftheDark skinned by jacquelyn of RPGD · RPGC · CAUTION · ATF · RCR · SHADOWPLAY