help | search | members | calendar

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules collapse  

Socky, He looks silly but he's still dangerous
Kiro Cloudwatcher
 Posted: May 5 2013, 05:06 PM

Watcher of Clouds

Group: Members
Member No.: 2

Well I really liked the concept of the Altered. And I was thinking.. "Hmm they would be fun to use in the future after X happens in the cloudverse" (X= Spoilers)

When I told Pandora about that he said Socky could be one. And.. I agreed. You see, Socky is a slender proxy that I came up with in a moment of "I have no idea what I'm doing but who cares!" So Now I've decided to retcon him into being An Altered. Before anyone even knows what he was supposed to be (including me XD).

For those not reading Alicia's blog here is a description:

He looks like a fake slendy. A tall human but not Slendy tall, in a business suit and red tie. Black shoes and gloves. 3-4 black tentacles sprouting from his back. To look more like his master he has a white sock pulled over his head (hence the name socky). Through this sock you can vaguely see his face but not really. Only black stains where his eyes should be, like bloodstains but not.

Underneath his sock is well I dunno, probably something hideous but meh.

Also I figured he would be only a prototype Altered. Like Slendy's first attempt, not quite as powerful yet but the first one to be stable enough to go around hunting runners. Or something..

user posted imageuser posted image
DarkShadows
 Posted: May 6 2013, 03:36 PM

The Mother of the Willow

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 5

I actually really love the idea of Slenderman starting out first with Altereds by trying to make them look/be more like him. Hence this one looking like a Slenderman clone, Willow looking like a tree, etc.

"Socky" is also a stupidly cute name for a humanoid abomination. XD I'm assuming he's not nearly as cute in his behavior as his name lets on.

the reason the willow weeps. is the willow weeps for you. user posted image

My Youtube ~ My ArtGrounds ~ My FictionPress ~ My (Personal) Blog

Creator Of: In The Dark Shadows (Willow Mythos, Complete), Open Season (Slenderman Mythos, Complete), WalkingWithGiants87 (Slendervlog, In Progress), and a lot of short Slenderstories and Fearblogpastas...
Currently Living: I am S-0001, and ICANSEETHEGIANT. My name is DarkShadows and I am a SlenderHolic.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
 Posted: May 6 2013, 03:50 PM

Watcher of Clouds

Nope, nothing cute about his behavior. Just the name. XD

Kiro Cloudwatcher
 Posted: Aug 2 2013, 04:16 AM

Watcher of Clouds

user posted image

DarkShadows
 Posted: Aug 2 2013, 01:56 PM

The Mother of the Willow

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 5

And the last thing you see before he rips your lungs out is what looks like a tall guy in a cheap halloween costume... XD

the reason the willow weeps. is the willow weeps for you. user posted image

My Youtube ~ My ArtGrounds ~ My FictionPress ~ My (Personal) Blog

Creator Of: In The Dark Shadows (Willow Mythos, Complete), Open Season (Slenderman Mythos, Complete), WalkingWithGiants87 (Slendervlog, In Progress), and a lot of short Slenderstories and Fearblogpastas...
Currently Living: I am S-0001, and ICANSEETHEGIANT. My name is DarkShadows and I am a SlenderHolic.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

afraidOftheDark skinned by jacquelyn of RPGD · RPGC · CAUTION · ATF · RCR · SHADOWPLAY