help | search | members | calendar

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules collapse  

Real Talk Time
NoFourthWall
 Posted: Dec 27 2013, 07:40 PM

Stalked

Group: Members
Member No.: 3

I know that people have been busy with real life and other stuff but we really need to get this mythos up and running again.

Now I know some people are already taking steps to make people aware of We The Afflicted (Kiro's planning on using all of them in his blogs [which gets a lot of attention from Slender Man contributors if I recall correctly], Magi is making a story for them, I'm going to make Afflicted a major part of the Godless World, and if I remember correctly Bunny said he was going to put Willow in his vlog) but we need to do even more in order to drag people here.

The major thing I think we really need to do, besides creating more stories and taking a break from making so many Afflicted, is to prevent having too many ties with other Mythoi. As much as I love there being room for crossovers between the Slender Man Mythos and Fear Mythos, having too many blogs that feature them make it seem as if we're more of a single universe in them rather than a standalone mythos.

With that said, what else should we do to get people interested?
WereMagi
 Posted: Dec 27 2013, 07:51 PM

Forum Puppy

Member No.: 13

Add another day to the weekend so I have more time to do things. I haven't written anything remotely creative since I started the intro.

Once I have Willow Mythos stuff to link, I'll update this here signature.

Until then, WOOF WOOF MOFOS!
user posted image
Pandora
 Posted: Dec 27 2013, 09:00 PM

Frightened

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23

I suppose we could flesh out the higher beings? Seems like a major part of the mythos.
Kiro Cloudwatcher
 Posted: Dec 28 2013, 02:47 AM

Watcher of Clouds

Member No.: 2

I agree with Dean and Pandora.

As for ideas of my own...

We take hot girls and put them in skimpy outfits in blogs with lots of fanservice and.. Oh wait thats the cloudverse. Oops.

In all seriousness I have no idea. I've never been good at advertising stuff. I'll just keep making blogs and the occasional art and count that as me doing stuff to promote this mythos.

user posted imageuser posted image
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

afraidOftheDark skinned by jacquelyn of RPGD · RPGC · CAUTION · ATF · RCR · SHADOWPLAY