help | search | members | calendar

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules collapse  

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Altered Project story discussion thread, or: how I learned to talk about stories
DarkShadows
 Posted: Aug 28 2013, 10:13 AM

The Mother of the Willow

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 5

Question, Eric, how are you gonna read Bunny's story? His was an RP we did... and I don't think anyone logged it.

the reason the willow weeps. is the willow weeps for you. user posted image

My Youtube ~ My ArtGrounds ~ My FictionPress ~ My (Personal) Blog

Creator Of: In The Dark Shadows (Willow Mythos, Complete), Open Season (Slenderman Mythos, Complete), WalkingWithGiants87 (Slendervlog, In Progress), and a lot of short Slenderstories and Fearblogpastas...
Currently Living: I am S-0001, and ICANSEETHEGIANT. My name is DarkShadows and I am a SlenderHolic.
KingFisher
 Posted: Aug 29 2013, 03:19 AM

Haunted

Group: Members
Member No.: 14

Good question!

The thing is, i'm focused more on concepts to help get people thinking then I am about actual writing. The series and the community are more your thing, this is just my attempt to get people involved.

If Bunny did it and you all enjoyed it, my job is complete on that front.

I'll hopefully get on skype tomorrow and someone can maybe give me the concepts and ideas that were put fourth even if not the actual RP itself.

As I said, the big thing for me is just making sure people start talking a little more as we expand on these ideas. i'm sort of making it up as I go, to be totally honest ^^'

Faith in chaos
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Pages: (2) 1 2 

afraidOftheDark skinned by jacquelyn of RPGD · RPGC · CAUTION · ATF · RCR · SHADOWPLAY