help | search | members | calendar

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules collapse  

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )

(Slight NSFW. Depending.) Social Game Board, It's like the Game Board! But Social!
Darkyellowz
 Posted: Jun 7 2013, 11:17 AM

High School Level Despair Team

Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 10

The intercom turned itself on, as Brahian walked through the portal. "Player Brahian has entered the game!" The intercom turned off. Brahian could clearly see Ein standing there, talking into a microphone around his head. Ein was like a mix between a normal human and Slenderman. He was as tall as a basket ball player, but still remained with his meat and bones. "Welcome to the game Player Brahian. I'm Ein, your game master. You might of heard he miss match of how someone shot me. But don't worry, she was a prototype player from the original game. Now. You may be asking why you are here in the first place, you're competing in the Grand Game. Well, I call it the Grand Game, I'm not sure if the others do. But hey, I can answer any and all questions you have, just grab your diary out of your hyperspace invo and write in it." Ein sits down on the ground. "Now to wait for the other slow pokes."

Cecilia wore a shirt that day, which said "Fuck me. Hard." Though. Nobody really thought much of it, and she remained a virgin. THE END.

Snippits
Afterwards
 Posted: Jun 7 2013, 11:35 AM

Forum Game Master

Group Icon

Group: Mod
Member No.: 7

"Someone shot you? Prototype player? Original game? Grand Game? Others? Diary? Hyperspace invo? Whaaaaaa...?"

As Ein could see, Brahian had a lot of questions.

Ragnarok
Come Day of Wrath, O Pulse l'Cie
Embrace thy fate, thine home to burn
That fallen souls may bear our plea
To hasten the Divine's return
O Piteous Wanderer, Ragnarok
Make of this day a grave epoch
Deliver the Divine, Ragnarok
Darkyellowz
 Posted: Jun 8 2013, 02:54 PM

Group Icon

"As I said, let us wait." Ein stretched to lay down.

Cecilia wore a shirt that day, which said "Fuck me. Hard." Though. Nobody really thought much of it, and she remained a virgin. THE END.

Snippits
WereMagi
 Posted: Jun 10 2013, 08:50 AM

Forum Puppy

Group: Members
Member No.: 13

Dean was being dragged in by Clair, formally the Wooden Girl who happens to be from a different universe where the Corvi incident also happened who has an even stronger love for Dean.

Literally, she has him tied up and leashed but the rope Dean had been planning to use to create a door into his Safe House which is as good as Fort Knox in his world.

"Sorry we are late, trying to figure out why we started in the same world. Either one of us is part of the world, our world is the EXACT same world for the each of us that we were made to share by the system or something or fate is trying to make Dean understand he is mine."

Dean, seeing a familiar face that he would think to be Brahian and some random guy that he would deduce to be Ein, felt embarrassed being tied up and helpless in front of them. More so when they have a known enemy that is hunting them down.

"What ever, untie me already."

"No, I love my man close to me."

Dean sends Could-be-Brahian and might-be-Ein a pleading look, hoping they can help him.

Once I have Willow Mythos stuff to link, I'll update this here signature.

Until then, WOOF WOOF MOFOS!
user posted image
Afterwards
 Posted: Jun 10 2013, 12:42 PM

Forum Game Master

Group Icon

"Whoa," said Brahian. "When I read 'Dean' on that character thing, I didn't think it meant, you, Dean! What happened? Did you die too? And what's with the creepy girl? The... really attractive... creepy girl...."

Ragnarok
Darkyellowz
 Posted: Jun 11 2013, 04:23 AM

Group Icon

Ein had standed up, his body overtowering them all now. "Well, that's odd. Two players one world." Ein had a look at this girl. "Strange. You look kind of like the Wooden Girl. If that's the case, I may have to bump up the challenges when you get your powers back." A chest appeared in Ein's right hand. Opening it, he looks through it and brings out a piece of paper, and a pen. The chest then dissapearing and he writes on the piece of paper. "There. Now I won't forget!" Putting the paper in one of his pockets, same with the pen, he coughs.

"Now. I'm not going to say anything and just let this recording of myself say it all." Ein snaps his fingers as a recording plays. "Welcome, players, to the game. I'm Ein, a Prototype player. I served the fear most of you, I sure, know of. EAT. I was forced to play the original version of this Grand Game. But in thus so, I was able to gain unimaginable powers. Though, I was given a choice. To leave with these powers, or control the game with these powers. I'm sure you can guess what I chose. Anyway, if you listened to the recording in your pods, you should know you have a Hyperspace Invo™. It's a device that allows you to store a whole bunch of things without the use of your pockets. You can access it via reaching into the back of your clothing. If you don't have any clothing, then you can't access it. Automatically, there's a diary there for you to write what you need and for questions. Anyway, without further ado... Welcome, to the First Town!"

Ein steps out of the way, showing everyone of the sunny town full of many people. Most of them being dead, brought back to live. "Now, if you have lost anyone before entering the game. Now's the best time to see them again. All dead loved ones have been restored and are trapped in this town for safety. I suggest going to the market district to get some food and find an Inn to stay at. I've placed 500 Gold Pieces in each of your Hyperspace Invo™, a night at the Inn is 10 Gold Pieces per player. I suggest selling your weapons from your personal worlds. They will respawn when you return from a boss fight. Have fun." As the recording stopped, Ein waved goodbye as he walked off.

The town was made of stone, brick, and all sorts of other things. It was just like a normal medieval town.

Snippits
Afterwards
 Posted: Jun 11 2013, 04:37 AM

Forum Game Master

Group Icon

On a sudden impulse, Brah pulled OTHER PLAYERS out of his Hyperspace Invo, AKA back pocket.

Two names were listed on the... list: Dean and Kitsu.

"Interesting...," he said to himself as he walked towards the armory.

Ragnarok
WereMagi
 Posted: Jun 11 2013, 05:38 AM

Forum Puppy

Soon as it was time to go, Dean started dragging Clair towards the shops, telling her to get his diary so he can figure out what item he could sell and what he couldn't. Something could be exploited and farmed.

Else, he needed to see how much they would need to grind up for more decent gear and if the currency is tradeable with others.

It looked like they were on a date if you didn't know what they were doing and who they were.

user posted image
Afterwards
 Posted: Jun 13 2013, 12:07 AM

Forum Game Master

Group Icon

"How much for this sword?" Brah asked the guy at the weapons shop.

Ragnarok
WereMagi
 Posted: Jun 13 2013, 12:20 AM

Forum Puppy

QUOTE (Brahian @ Jun 13 2013, 03:07 PM)

A robot unicorn.

user posted image
Afterwards
 Posted: Jun 13 2013, 12:23 AM

Forum Game Master

Group Icon

QUOTE (WereMagi @ Jun 12 2013, 11:20 PM)
QUOTE (Brahian @ Jun 13 2013, 03:07 PM)

A robot unicorn.

That makes absotively no sense.

Ragnarok
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Pages: (2) 1 2 

afraidOftheDark skinned by jacquelyn of RPGD · RPGC · CAUTION · ATF · RCR · SHADOWPLAY