help | search | members | calendar

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules collapse  

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )

(Slight NSFW. Depending.) Social Game Board, It's like the Game Board! But Social!
Darkyellowz
 Posted: Jun 5 2013, 05:38 AM

High School Level Despair Team

Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 10

"Well look at that! You've entered the new and improved Game Board! I'm your VERY special host, Ein. The usual Game Master got terribly sick after his private meeting with The Archangel. Or as I call him, the ArchANGLE. Hahahaha! Oh my! I crack myself up every time I crack that one. But please, tell me your name."

Name:

"Hmm, hmm. I see. Well, let's take a swing at your age."

"Well, let's hope you're not taken advantage of! That reminds me, your gender!"

"Time to take that back around to your height little human!"

Height:

"Though don't get me wrong! Even Elderich Beings can enter this marvelous game! You'll just be stripped of your power until you become a high enough level!"

Elderich Being? [ ] Yes [ ] No

"But I guess we can have a little talk about your world then. Well, this is the Social Game Board! You meet people, much like in a regular human MMORPG! And if you're lucky! I'll come around at certain points in your journey to help you out with some items from my Chest of Wonder™! Now, one more thing. Within the game, you can buy a scroll that will give you a pet. That pet being a child version of your favorite Fear Being! They're COMPLETELY passive and will not attack you or anyone else. Unless you tell them to. But don't lie here. The most powerful pets from the start are the ones that take less to be killed, meaning high risk high reward. The ones weak by nature, are the ones that level up their skills much more faster."

Favorite Fear:

"Now, one more thing. The way you level up! You can level up via killing things. Exploring is also a good way if you wanna find dungeons to earn even MORE EXP! But, these mean nothing but good visits from me! For the Elderich Beings, it means I may hold your powers! And probably even more! Though all of your traits are within your own power. If you're good at swingin' that sword all 'round everywhere, well you're just as good as a DPS class. But you also may be wondering. 'But hey there cool fantastic awesome sexylishis guy Ein! What about the magic classes?' Don't you worry my sexy babes I got just the remedy for you! There are magic potions dropped by enemies EVERYWHERE! If you can drink a TON of them, then you can gain magical abilities! These are, but are not limited to: Fire Balls, Healing, Revival, Ice Blast, Earth's Wrath, Quickness Buff, <SPEEED COOOLLLAAAAAAA>, Jugger's Juggernaut, aaaaaaand~ The Girl's Sadistic Laugh! Each of these come with a description. Except the ones that are self explanatory. Like Fire Balls and Healing! Right, this was a TON of information. But, if you want to survive, then I suggest getting the pull hand booklet of the rules from your Hyperspace Invo™. Have fun meeting and teaming with other players! And thanks for listening to this pre-recorded message. And remember, blind or deaf people get a special healing catering. Meaning that if you were blind or deaf, or even a mute! You're cured now. Haaaaave fun!"

After the recording was done, after the long minutes of you sitting in that comfy seat that healed all your wounds. The door leading out of the dark metal pod opened into the vast land that is called. GAME BOARD. Every area is specialized to each player themselves. Which is where they appear at. But in-front of the pod just afew meters away, away enough for the player to get out. Is a map. The map would show the whole player's area, and how close the portal is. And will show the name of other players.

Creator's Note!
Well, I hope you guys get into this. It took some time. I made it so that everyone can be a hero in their own right, and whenever a player gets to the specialized town I'll explain what it's like. You can make your own portal right near the pod, or far away. It's your own world you've spawned in, and it's your own right to make it all fair. This is something made to force people to work together and lower their senses of being a hero. I had that problem, and still have it. I HATE working with others, and like being a hero by myself. BUT. This also helps with Blog Writing, as most blogs will show a single being being stronger than the rest after a short time. Sometime they gain their powers even before they're supposed to! But anyway, this is all here because you guys need more Roleplays and the fact that if Willow is entered in, she'd be a cute as fuck human. (She's also one of the pets! But she cost around... 600Mill? Yeah, expensive as fuck for a cute chibi pet I know.) Anyway, I hope many people want to participate in this! An ARG may also be put on too!

Cecilia wore a shirt that day, which said "Fuck me. Hard." Though. Nobody really thought much of it, and she remained a virgin. THE END.

Snippits
WereMagi
 Posted: Jun 5 2013, 08:14 AM

Forum Puppy

Group: Members
Member No.: 13

Name: Dean (This is ARG!Magi)

Age: 17 (because doing all of this before being an adult is badass!)

Before you question this, where does bread go into to make toast? That's right, toasting bread is now associated with giving birth to babies, which you dress up and consume!

Height: ... I DON'T FUCKING KNOW! Slightly below averagely tall?

Elderich Being? [ ] Yes [X] No

Favorite Fear: Overall? Wooden Girl. Interpretation? Insaneverse Archy, AKA Afterlife.

Brief one over history: Before the Corvi ARG, Dean was normal in most regards aside from being overly minimal. During the ARG, he proved himself to be a good dealmaker, aside from the lack of a good poker face when everyone was teasing him and throwing things at him. However, the one sided love of the Wooden Girl for him left a scar in the form of being scared of wooden objects that are moving. EG: Dolls, and sadly Willow who was a friend in flesh now in wood.

However, he feels sorry for Willow, as she had no control over the situation. he feels bad when he snaps at her and avoids her.

He also totally belongs with WG.

Dean: What?! NO! FUCK YOU!
Me: You are totally Tsundere! :3
Dean: *locks himself in his room*

This post has been edited by WereMagi: Jun 5 2013, 08:14 AM

Once I have Willow Mythos stuff to link, I'll update this here signature.

Until then, WOOF WOOF MOFOS!
user posted image
Afterwards
 Posted: Jun 5 2013, 05:30 PM

Forum Game Master

Group Icon

Group: Mod
Member No.: 7

Ooh it would be pretty cool if there was an ARG about this! biggrin.gif

Name: Brahian (This is a mishmash of all previous Brahians, including some author avatars that I've made before joining the forums and a little bit of the real Brahian)

Gender: Male (I'd say Bread but that's one of Cute's weird pet names for me so I'm now forever terrified of bread D: (This applies to the character as well))

Height: Idk average?????

Eldritch Being? [ ] Yes [ ] No [ ] Maybe [ ] Possibly [ ] Probably [ ] Most likely [ ] Most likely not [ ] I don't know [ ] I'd rather not say [ ] Sort of [ ] Only half-eldritch [x] Undecided

Favorite Fear: http://willowmythos.b1.jcink.com/uploads/willowmythos/SlendyTendrilsAni.gif

BIOGRAPHY: *clears throat* Brahian came into creation when he fell from the skies in a flaming ball of fire. With no memory of existing prior, he had no idea what the crap was going on.
Whenever he landed, an evil scientific community came to observe the strange fireball that fell from the sky, and found him lying on the ground unconscious. The conducted horrible experiments on him, one of which involved genetic manipulation, giving him the retractable claws and glowing eyes of a cat (neko ears optional).
Eventually, he escaped, and ran into a forest where he encountered the Weeping Willow. She took him under her branch and raised him as a child... however, he refused to drink her tears. It was during his time in the forest that he met a certain special girl... before he was torn dramatically from her hands at the most unexpected moment.
A cult of morally ambiguous magicians found him in the forest and recognized him as the Avatar of the god known as The Author. They told him he had to learn the different brands of magic, and choose between Light and Darkness. As of today, he is still undecided.
It was when he was under their custody, however, that he found a mysterious flash drive with some mysterious coordinates that led him to a mysterious school run by a mysteriously tall, well-dressed man with no face. He stayed there for a few years until the Corvi ARG happened and the Nightlanders killed him.
It was immediately after he was crushed into a pancake by the horrible little gremlins that he awoke on the Game Board and had to sit through that ridiculously long recorded message. At least he thinks it was ridiculously long. He can never tell, his ADHD makes everything seem ridiculously long.

I'll put the first actual RP thing in another post, since this one is already pretty long O.O

Ragnarok
Come Day of Wrath, O Pulse l'Cie
Embrace thy fate, thine home to burn
That fallen souls may bear our plea
To hasten the Divine's return
O Piteous Wanderer, Ragnarok
Make of this day a grave epoch
Deliver the Divine, Ragnarok
Afterwards
 Posted: Jun 5 2013, 06:13 PM

Forum Game Master

Group Icon

"Ooh, killing things," said Brah, "I like killing things." He flexed his fingers, feeling the sharp claws retracting...
Wait. The claws weren't retracting. Why weren't the claws retracting??? Brah flexed his fingers again, and again, and again, but they didn't come. His glowing green eyes widened in shock and terror.
That was when he realized his glowing green eyes DIDN'T widen in shock and terror. Looking at a mirror that was conveniently nearby, he realized it was his rather human, grey eyes widening in shock and terror. What was that thing the recording had said? That the Game Board would strip him of his non-human powers?
Brah couldn't believe it. He'd grown up with those powers his whole life. Just to make sure, he tried lighting a fire on the tip of his finger. Nothing happened. His magic really was gone.
Well, he though, I guess I have little choice than to play this game and see what it's all about. Does this happen to everyone after they die?
It was then that the dark metal doors enclosing him in the pod opened dramatically, revealing...

Yeah I'm not entirely sure what I want his world to look like yet. Just give me a few hours. Or maybe the whole night :I

Ragnarok
WereMagi
 Posted: Jun 6 2013, 02:12 AM

Forum Puppy

Dean's World:

Bleak, desolate distopian city where survival of the fittest takes place above morals and laws. There is no control in this world. Every attempt at unifying is met with interference.

The threat is unknown, for people mainly fight amongst themselves. They fear every tap, every bump they hear. Zombies were wiped away long before.

(If this isn't enough to give you a picture, tell me. If I actually have to give more details, god help me, I am going to murder someone. This it too akin to writing a story and I just can't write right now.)

user posted image
Afterwards
 Posted: Jun 6 2013, 02:57 AM

Forum Game Master

Group Icon

The dark metal doors opened dramatically revealing a giant rainbow road leading out into space.

"You have got to be kidding me," Brah spoke aloud to no one in particular. "This is the world that was specially designed for me? Surely you've got the wrong person."

Brah stepped onto the rainbow road, which glowed brighter at his touch. With each step he took, the rainbow road played a musical note, different for each color. Brahian wondered if any of this was really happening. He'd rather feel his organs crushed flat again than endure this.

"So like wasn't there supposed to be a map or something?" as if on cue, a small pod sprang up in front of him, opening up to reveal two scrolls. One was labeled 'MAP' and the other was labeled 'OTHER PLAYERS'

Brahian opened MAP first. Rather than being a map, it was a single sentence:

"Follow the Rainbow Road to reach your destination," Brah read aloud. "Well it's not like I have anywhere else to go!" The road was just floating in the middle of space. He could see tiny stars glowing brightly from all angles, the only thing with color being the rainbow road.

Shrugging, Brah tossed the MAP aside and unrolled OTHER PLAYERS. There was a single name written on the scroll.

"Dean. Well, nice to know there's someone living this nightmare with me." Brah tossed that scroll aside and continued walking. And walking... and walking... After a while, Brah got tired of walking and looked back to see how far he'd gotten...

Only to see the pod he'd arrived in just a little ways back, and the two scrolls he'd tossed away still floating in the space directly behind him.

"Okay," Brah yelled into the emptiness. "What's the jist? What do I need to do to get across? The map is completely unhelpful and there's apparently only one person playing this godawful game! I don't even get to kill things!"

As if entirely on cue, Brah was stabbed in the back by a robot unicorn! The metal monster pushed him off the road, sending him flying through space!

"Oh shit," were Brahian's last words before he was encased in complete and utter blackness.

Ragnarok
WereMagi
 Posted: Jun 6 2013, 03:57 AM

Forum Puppy

Dean walked out of the pod, heeding nothing of the recorder. What he saw before fit his mood. Since his few times being sucked into the Corvi issues a while ago, he didn't want to fit into his old life. A new life that fitted him, that was better.

He walked along the desolate streets. Knowing that the outskirts won't be where other humans would annoy him. Picking up the map he saw on the ground, he picked it up to see the general layout of what this city once was.

Looking at it, he realized that it was a detailed map of the city, locations of threats and safe areas. This made him smile. This is his world alright. Despite not paying attention to the recording, he knew everything said.

Picking up a metal pipe, Dean set out to the nearest safe area to start setting up house.

user posted image
Afterwards
 Posted: Jun 6 2013, 04:17 AM

Forum Game Master

Group Icon

Brah woke up back in his metal pod, the two scrolls floating in front of him.

"What the fuck just happened?" he asked. It was then that another recorded message came up (hey Ein can we write recorded messages for you? Imma do it anyway).

"Congratulations! You have just died!"

I wouldn't think that's something to be congratulated about, he thought to himself.

"Each player gets a certain amount of lives with which they can play the game. If you run out, it's game over. Forever."

"Good to know," Brah replied. "Mind telling me exactly how many lives I've got?"

The recorded message said nothing.

"Yeah, okay then," said Brah, picking up the map and opening it up again. "Okay let's see, follow the Rainbow Road to reach your destination, okay there's gotta be more to it than that..."

It was then that Brah noticed a small circle in the corner of the paper. A circle with a letter I in it. What was that, a seal? He wondered. For no reason whatsoever, he decided to see if it would smear onto the paper.

It didn't smear, but as he pressed his thumb against it, the words on the scroll started changing.

"Okay, I get it," Brahian said. "So it's like some sort of information button. A button... On a scroll..."

"The Rainbow Road is the only way out of this world," Brah read aloud, pressing the button again as he finished each sentence. "The road is guarded by a robot unicorn who is programmed to kill all trespassers. It is made of a very special metal alloy and is virtually indestructible. The horn is deadly, but the rainbow farts are deadlier."

"That's... good to know," he continued reading, "You must take the map and the player sheet with you before starting your adventure: They will change upon each entry into a new world. Well that would've been good to know!"

Brah picked up and stuffed the scrolls into his back pocket. Now, he thought, How to get rid of that unicorn?

This post has been edited by Brahian: Jun 6 2013, 01:23 PM

Ragnarok
Darkyellowz
 Posted: Jun 6 2013, 05:04 AM

Group Icon

It was in a far away game area, Ein sat on his chair, watching over the players. Activating a speaker, that would transmit itself to every player no matter what was happening, he spoke. "Heeellllooooo~! Glad to see you all awake! Now, you probably have a butt load ah questions to ask me, but all in due time. I'm a very impatient man, and you all LOVE to explore. So here's the get down right here. You all have unlimited lives. Meaning you can go nuts! If there are any monsters within your world, well it's your fault. At your current levels you won't be able to beat ANY monsters. But like I said, explore and you'll level up. Which is why I was hoping I could meet you all in the first town. Sure, I can meet you all in your own world. But then all of those monsters will be fighting me instead of you. So I can only meet you in safe zones. Don't wanna take all of the experience! Besides, if you can live long enough to meet other players you may be able to get a special helping hand from me!" Ein would chuckle, a normal chuckle anyway. "Well, I can't help you. It's against the rules. But I can help you if you summon me by leveling up! Oh, I'm spillin' the beans here! Soon there might be nothing left to tell you all! And you might be wondering about me in general and why you're in this game. The game picks out of random. If you're sick with any kind of illness, you have a higher chance of being picked. So if you have a friend that's really sick, or dead, you might see them in the first town. There, how's that for encouragement? Yes, yes. I know it's alot to take it. But think about it. Your loved ones are alive again." The transmission would end, a 'bweooooop' sound played. The players are without help from Ein once again.

Cecilia wore a shirt that day, which said "Fuck me. Hard." Though. Nobody really thought much of it, and she remained a virgin. THE END.

Snippits
WereMagi
 Posted: Jun 6 2013, 05:34 AM

Forum Puppy

Setting up his safe house, having found a water purifier to produce drinking water, and setting up his defenses, Dean had stopped in the middle of collecting firewood when Ein's broadcast came up. Back against a wall and eyes peeled, Dean listened to
every word carefully.

Once finished, he snorted and went back to work. He can take on what ever this place has to offer, once he set about making a blade. Amazing what one could learn on the Internet in their spare time.

How ever, something he didn't count on happened. A voice that brought a chill to his spine spoke behind him. "So we finally meet in person!" followed by someone hugging him from behind.

The hands wooden, the voice doll-like and the embrace tight with little escape, Dean hated this nightmare.

user posted image
Afterwards
 Posted: Jun 6 2013, 02:47 PM

Forum Game Master

Group Icon

"Okay, so, infinite lives?" Brah asked no one in particular. "That's good. That's really good. Okay, so. Unicorn."

Without his claws or his magicks, Brah had no way to fight the unicorn but his bare hands. Considering the scroll had said the unicorn was virtually indestructible, he didn't like his chances, but it was the only way out of this world, and he had as many lives as he needed.

"HEY UNICORN!" Brah yelled. "COME AT ME, BRO!"

Exactly on cue, the unicorn flew into sight, circling around the road until it landed in front of him, its horn pointed at him menacingly.

Now that it was up close, Brah saw how ultimately dangerous this thing really was. Its entire body consisted of rusted metal plates, steam billowing out in between them. Its glowing eyes stared at him with a cold metallic hatred that chilled him to the bone. It hair was not made out of rainbows as he had previously though, but rather multicolored fire, sparking and crackling in the air.

The metal monster made a grunting sound, and steam billowed from its nostrils. It kicked a hoof against the ground, causing a high metal cord to emit from the rainbow road. There was a tension in the air, and Brahian could feel it. This would be an epic battle, he was sure. One that he probably wouldn't win...

Wait, what was that? What was it doing? The unicorn was making a bunch of odd movements... Was it dancing? The tunes it was making on the road certainly did seem catchy...

Suddenly, the unicorn stopped, then beckoned at him, as if saying it was his turn. Well, Brah thought, I guess it wouldn't hurt to try... Brah took a step, producing a single note from the road. Another step produced a similar note. Brah kept looking up at the unicorn, who appeared to be getting angrier and angrier. Sweat rolled down his brow as Brah started dancing awkwardly.

The next thing he knew, he was floating through space again, blood leaking from a horn-sized hole in his chest.

Ragnarok
Darkyellowz
 Posted: Jun 7 2013, 06:26 AM

Group Icon

The intercom had turned on once again, making even the monsters of each realm listen in.

"No, no, no, no! You're not supposed to be out!"
"Why not? I have just as much of a right to play as you, Lucky Player!" This new voice... Sounds like a female.
"I'm not in the game anymore! I'm the master of this," <BANG> "n... Gam..."
"You're nothing but a human trying to do an Elderich's job. You're too kind, too loving. So I'm going to have to exterminate them all." <Tip, tap> The sounds of high-heels become more louder as approaches the microphone that activated the intercom. "You hear that? I'm not going to let you all suffer. So I'm going to kill you all. And don't worry, I'll kill your real selves before hand, so your spirit will be trapped here like me." The intercom ended with a sadistic laugh.

Buffs everyone gained: Extra Power, Extra Defense, Haste.
Debuffs everyone gained: Diarrhea.

Snippits
WereMagi
 Posted: Jun 7 2013, 07:21 AM

Forum Puppy

Dean cures this by consuming his can of blueberries. He knows his shit!

And he then returns to his conversation.

"So, you are really a human-like doll now? Your story of being cured of your fully wooden form via the Board makes sense from your story, but it is just that. A story. = I have no reason to trust you."

The Wooden Girl in front of him smiled at him. Dean flinched on impulse. She stopped smiling. Dean sighed, got up and started pacing, analyzing the situation.

user posted image
Darkyellowz
 Posted: Jun 7 2013, 08:47 AM

Group Icon

Name: Kitsu
Height: 6'1
Elderich Being: [ ] Yes [X] No
Favorite Fear: The old folklore Kitsune

"A new player has entered, fuck asses." The female, holding high in her posture, walked out of the silver pod logged into the ground of her world. Old Nippon. She was not an Elderich Being, but she was an olden Kitsune, a ninetailed one at that. She wore a Kimono that barely held her big breasts, and her foot wear were Olden Japan Sandals made out of pure wood. Her hair is long, long enough to reach down to the base of her Nine Tails. The colour of her hair? Blonde. "The portal should be over in Aki... Man, who knew how well he set all of this up? Gotta hand it to the fucker."

Snippits
Afterwards
 Posted: Jun 7 2013, 10:55 AM

Forum Game Master

Group Icon

When Brah woke up, he had crapped his pants.

"Eeeeeeewwwwwwww," he said. "What am I gonna do with this? Can I get a change of pants, please?" There was no answer. "Okay, I'm gonna jump off the road and see if this disappears." And then he did just that.

When he woke up again, he had a new pair of pants. And underpants. He wasn't entirely sure how that worked.

"Okay, that was weird," he said. "But, um... I'm just gonna pretend that never happened."

As he looked outside of his pod, the unicorn was there waiting for him.

"Oh hey," he said. "Here to kill me already?"

The unicorn shook its head and turned sideways, motioning for him to get up on its back.

"That's it? No dance-off this time?"

The unicorn rolled its eyes and huffed, its fiery hair glowing brighter. Brah wasn't sure, but something told him it was getting impatient.

"Okay okay fine," said Brah as he climbed onto the unicorn's back. Its metal plates were highly uncomfortable, and its bright fiery hair made it hard for him to see. Nevertheless, it flew into the sky, and Brah hung on for dear life.

The unicorn dumped him off unceremoniously in front of the portal, and after one last huff of farewell, it flew off the edge of the rainbow, never to be seen again.

"Well, I guess this is it," said Brah, looking up into the enormous swirling portal that loomed above him, it's contents unknown. "Time to meet this Ein guy in person."

And with that, Brahian took a deep breath and walked into the portal.

This post has been edited by Brahian: Jun 7 2013, 10:58 AM

Ragnarok
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Pages: (2) 1 2 

afraidOftheDark skinned by jacquelyn of RPGD · RPGC · CAUTION · ATF · RCR · SHADOWPLAY