help | search | members | calendar


Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules collapse  




Pages: (18) 1 2 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

 The Adventures of [insert name here], Because we're all doing these...
Afterwards
 Posted: Jun 8 2013, 01:01 AM

Forum Game Master

Group Icon

Group: Mod
Posts: 393
Member No.: 7
Joined: 8-May 13




What do you wish to name your new familiar?


Ragnarok
Come Day of Wrath, O Pulse l'Cie
Embrace thy fate, thine home to burn
That fallen souls may bear our plea
To hasten the Divine's return
O Piteous Wanderer, Ragnarok
Make of this day a grave epoch
Deliver the Divine, Ragnarok
SoulEatingBunny
 Posted: Jun 8 2013, 01:06 AM

The Father of the Willow.

Group Icon

Group: Mod
Posts: 102
Member No.: 6
Joined: 7-May 13




Splendor Man


___________________________________________________

user posted image
Main YouTube
Gimble And Gyre
Corvidaek
FluffyBunny0x0
Afterwards
 Posted: Jun 8 2013, 01:16 AM

Forum Game Master

Group Icon

Group: Mod
Posts: 393
Member No.: 7
Joined: 8-May 13




You lead Splendor Man to the cottage and knock on the door.

You are greeted by a woman, probably in her late 40's, who smiles warmly. You suddenly recognize her as your mother, Eileen Dover.

"Ben!" she says. "Where have you been? Quick, come inside, dinner's getting cold!"

You walk into the house and are greeted with the smell of lamb chops. You decide to leave Splendor Man outside.

Sitting at the table is a man you suddenly recognize as your father, Al Caholic. You also suddenly remember that in your culture, people inherit their mother's surnames rather than their father's.

You are also suddenly very confused. You have absolutely no idea where these memories came from.

What do you do?


Ragnarok
Come Day of Wrath, O Pulse l'Cie
Embrace thy fate, thine home to burn
That fallen souls may bear our plea
To hasten the Divine's return
O Piteous Wanderer, Ragnarok
Make of this day a grave epoch
Deliver the Divine, Ragnarok
SoulEatingBunny
 Posted: Jun 8 2013, 01:22 AM

The Father of the Willow.

Group Icon

Group: Mod
Posts: 102
Member No.: 6
Joined: 7-May 13




Go into your room and search for a weapon. Something isn't right.


___________________________________________________

user posted image
Main YouTube
Gimble And Gyre
Corvidaek
FluffyBunny0x0
Afterwards
 Posted: Jun 8 2013, 02:46 AM

Forum Game Master

Group Icon

Group: Mod
Posts: 393
Member No.: 7
Joined: 8-May 13




"Excuse me," you say to your new(?) parents, oddly formally. "I would like to go up to my room, please."

You suddenly remember where your room is and walk up there.

Your room is quite simple: There's your bed, and a shelf where you keep your things, and some other stuff that I can't bother to think of right now. And there, lying against the wall, is your trusty Weapon of Choice.

Say... what is your Weapon of Choice?

This post has been edited by Brahian: Jun 8 2013, 02:47 AM


Ragnarok
Come Day of Wrath, O Pulse l'Cie
Embrace thy fate, thine home to burn
That fallen souls may bear our plea
To hasten the Divine's return
O Piteous Wanderer, Ragnarok
Make of this day a grave epoch
Deliver the Divine, Ragnarok
WereMagi
 Posted: Jun 8 2013, 04:26 AM

Forum Puppy

*

Group: Members
Posts: 98
Member No.: 13
Joined: 2-June 13




Our pet Little Girl.

This post has been edited by WereMagi: Jun 8 2013, 04:28 AM


Once I have Willow Mythos stuff to link, I'll update this here signature.

Until then, WOOF WOOF MOFOS!
user posted image
Afterwards
 Posted: Jun 8 2013, 04:28 AM

Forum Game Master

Group Icon

Group: Mod
Posts: 393
Member No.: 7
Joined: 8-May 13




Unfortunately, a living thing is not an acceptable Weapon of Choice. Also, you cannot have a pet Little Girl because you already have a pet Sheep. Please try again.


Ragnarok
Come Day of Wrath, O Pulse l'Cie
Embrace thy fate, thine home to burn
That fallen souls may bear our plea
To hasten the Divine's return
O Piteous Wanderer, Ragnarok
Make of this day a grave epoch
Deliver the Divine, Ragnarok
WereMagi
 Posted: Jun 8 2013, 04:33 AM

Forum Puppy

*

Group: Members
Posts: 98
Member No.: 13
Joined: 2-June 13




Fine, a Staff of Insanity then.


Once I have Willow Mythos stuff to link, I'll update this here signature.

Until then, WOOF WOOF MOFOS!
user posted image
Afterwards
 Posted: Jun 8 2013, 04:36 AM

Forum Game Master

Group Icon

Group: Mod
Posts: 393
Member No.: 7
Joined: 8-May 13




Unfortunately, you are not yet at a high enough level to wield a Staff of Insanity. This has thus been replaced with a Wooden Stave as your starting weapon.

Is this your Weapon of Choice?


Ragnarok
Come Day of Wrath, O Pulse l'Cie
Embrace thy fate, thine home to burn
That fallen souls may bear our plea
To hasten the Divine's return
O Piteous Wanderer, Ragnarok
Make of this day a grave epoch
Deliver the Divine, Ragnarok
WereMagi
 Posted: Jun 8 2013, 04:37 AM

Forum Puppy

*

Group: Members
Posts: 98
Member No.: 13
Joined: 2-June 13




QUOTE (Brahian @ Jun 8 2013, 07:36 PM)
Unfortunately, you are not yet at a high enough level to wield a Staff of Insanity. This has thus been replaced with a Wooden Stave as your starting weapon.

Is this your Weapon of Choice?


....

Shena's Panty's then?


Once I have Willow Mythos stuff to link, I'll update this here signature.

Until then, WOOF WOOF MOFOS!
user posted image
Afterwards
 Posted: Jun 8 2013, 04:38 AM

Forum Game Master

Group Icon

Group: Mod
Posts: 393
Member No.: 7
Joined: 8-May 13




Is that your final answer?


Ragnarok
Come Day of Wrath, O Pulse l'Cie
Embrace thy fate, thine home to burn
That fallen souls may bear our plea
To hasten the Divine's return
O Piteous Wanderer, Ragnarok
Make of this day a grave epoch
Deliver the Divine, Ragnarok
WereMagi
 Posted: Jun 8 2013, 04:38 AM

Forum Puppy

*

Group: Members
Posts: 98
Member No.: 13
Joined: 2-June 13




QUOTE (Brahian @ Jun 8 2013, 07:38 PM)
Is that your final answer?


Yes.


Once I have Willow Mythos stuff to link, I'll update this here signature.

Until then, WOOF WOOF MOFOS!
user posted image
Afterwards
 Posted: Jun 8 2013, 04:43 AM

Forum Game Master

Group Icon

Group: Mod
Posts: 393
Member No.: 7
Joined: 8-May 13




You walk back into the kitchen wielding your Scentful Panty.

Now, what was it you wanted to do with it, again?


Ragnarok
Come Day of Wrath, O Pulse l'Cie
Embrace thy fate, thine home to burn
That fallen souls may bear our plea
To hasten the Divine's return
O Piteous Wanderer, Ragnarok
Make of this day a grave epoch
Deliver the Divine, Ragnarok
DarkShadows
 Posted: Jun 8 2013, 03:49 PM

The Mother of the Willow

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Posts: 194
Member No.: 5
Joined: 5-May 13




Wonder why on earth I chose underwear as a weapon when a nice broadsword would have been better.


the reason the willow weeps. is the willow weeps for you. user posted image

My Youtube ~ My ArtGrounds ~ My FictionPress ~ My (Personal) Blog


Creator Of: In The Dark Shadows (Willow Mythos, Complete), Open Season (Slenderman Mythos, Complete), WalkingWithGiants87 (Slendervlog, In Progress), and a lot of short Slenderstories and Fearblogpastas...
Currently Living: I am S-0001, and ICANSEETHEGIANT. My name is DarkShadows and I am a SlenderHolic.
Afterwards
 Posted: Jun 8 2013, 03:53 PM

Forum Game Master

Group Icon

Group: Mod
Posts: 393
Member No.: 7
Joined: 8-May 13




You suddenly remember there is an armory right in the center of town. However, you cannot choose a different weapon until you have run out of panties.

Your parents are giving you a strange look, probably wondering why you are carrying someone's panties.

This post has been edited by Brahian: Jun 9 2013, 06:27 PM


Ragnarok
Come Day of Wrath, O Pulse l'Cie
Embrace thy fate, thine home to burn
That fallen souls may bear our plea
To hasten the Divine's return
O Piteous Wanderer, Ragnarok
Make of this day a grave epoch
Deliver the Divine, Ragnarok
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Pages: (18) 1 2 3 4 ... Last »


 


 

afraidOftheDark skinned by jacquelyn of RPGD · RPGC · CAUTION · ATF · RCR · SHADOWPLAY