help | search | members | calendar


Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules collapse  




Pages: (18) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

 The Adventures of [insert name here], Because we're all doing these...
Afterwards
 Posted: Jun 7 2013, 05:45 PM

Forum Game Master

Group Icon

Group: Mod
Posts: 393
Member No.: 7
Joined: 8-May 13




[insert name here]


Ragnarok
Come Day of Wrath, O Pulse l'Cie
Embrace thy fate, thine home to burn
That fallen souls may bear our plea
To hasten the Divine's return
O Piteous Wanderer, Ragnarok
Make of this day a grave epoch
Deliver the Divine, Ragnarok
SoulEatingBunny
 Posted: Jun 8 2013, 12:12 AM

The Father of the Willow.

Group Icon

Group: Mod
Posts: 102
Member No.: 6
Joined: 7-May 13




Ben Dover


___________________________________________________

user posted image
Main YouTube
Gimble And Gyre
Corvidaek
FluffyBunny0x0
Afterwards
 Posted: Jun 8 2013, 12:17 AM

Forum Game Master

Group Icon

Group: Mod
Posts: 393
Member No.: 7
Joined: 8-May 13




Your name is Ben Dover (*snicker*). Yes, you are fairly certain that is your name. You're not entirely sure, as you can't remember anything else. As you look around yourself, you are standing in the middle of nowhere, quite literally. The only thing penetrating the blackness around you are the many ones and zeroes floating around you, producing an eerie blue-green light... yet they have nothing to illuminate.

What do you do?


Ragnarok
Come Day of Wrath, O Pulse l'Cie
Embrace thy fate, thine home to burn
That fallen souls may bear our plea
To hasten the Divine's return
O Piteous Wanderer, Ragnarok
Make of this day a grave epoch
Deliver the Divine, Ragnarok
SoulEatingBunny
 Posted: Jun 8 2013, 12:20 AM

The Father of the Willow.

Group Icon

Group: Mod
Posts: 102
Member No.: 6
Joined: 7-May 13




Ask (loudly) if there is anybody there


___________________________________________________

user posted image
Main YouTube
Gimble And Gyre
Corvidaek
FluffyBunny0x0
Afterwards
 Posted: Jun 8 2013, 12:21 AM

Forum Game Master

Group Icon

Group: Mod
Posts: 393
Member No.: 7
Joined: 8-May 13




"HELLO?!" you shout at the top of your lungs. "ANYONE HOME?!"

You get no reply. The numbers are starting to creep you out.

What do you do?


Ragnarok
Come Day of Wrath, O Pulse l'Cie
Embrace thy fate, thine home to burn
That fallen souls may bear our plea
To hasten the Divine's return
O Piteous Wanderer, Ragnarok
Make of this day a grave epoch
Deliver the Divine, Ragnarok
WereMagi
 Posted: Jun 8 2013, 12:21 AM

Forum Puppy

*

Group: Members
Posts: 98
Member No.: 13
Joined: 2-June 13




QUOTE (SoulEatingBunny @ Jun 8 2013, 03:20 PM)
Ask (loudly) if there is anybody there


While playing an accordion on a unicycle that's being juggled by a bear.


Once I have Willow Mythos stuff to link, I'll update this here signature.

Until then, WOOF WOOF MOFOS!
user posted image
Afterwards
 Posted: Jun 8 2013, 12:23 AM

Forum Game Master

Group Icon

Group: Mod
Posts: 393
Member No.: 7
Joined: 8-May 13




You cannot do that, as neither of those things are anywhere in your sight.


Ragnarok
Come Day of Wrath, O Pulse l'Cie
Embrace thy fate, thine home to burn
That fallen souls may bear our plea
To hasten the Divine's return
O Piteous Wanderer, Ragnarok
Make of this day a grave epoch
Deliver the Divine, Ragnarok
SoulEatingBunny
 Posted: Jun 8 2013, 12:24 AM

The Father of the Willow.

Group Icon

Group: Mod
Posts: 102
Member No.: 6
Joined: 7-May 13




Pull out your handy dandy pocket binary translator and get decoding.


___________________________________________________

user posted image
Main YouTube
Gimble And Gyre
Corvidaek
FluffyBunny0x0
WereMagi
 Posted: Jun 8 2013, 12:26 AM

Forum Puppy

*

Group: Members
Posts: 98
Member No.: 13
Joined: 2-June 13




Also ask why the rum is always gone.


Once I have Willow Mythos stuff to link, I'll update this here signature.

Until then, WOOF WOOF MOFOS!
user posted image
Afterwards
 Posted: Jun 8 2013, 12:26 AM

Forum Game Master

Group Icon

Group: Mod
Posts: 393
Member No.: 7
Joined: 8-May 13




You pull out your handy dandy pocket binary translator, but you cannot figure out what to decode. The numbers are starting to move around very quickly now.

"Why is the rum always gone?" you wonder aloud. Of course, you get no reply.

This post has been edited by Brahian: Jun 8 2013, 12:27 AM


Ragnarok
Come Day of Wrath, O Pulse l'Cie
Embrace thy fate, thine home to burn
That fallen souls may bear our plea
To hasten the Divine's return
O Piteous Wanderer, Ragnarok
Make of this day a grave epoch
Deliver the Divine, Ragnarok
SoulEatingBunny
 Posted: Jun 8 2013, 12:28 AM

The Father of the Willow.

Group Icon

Group: Mod
Posts: 102
Member No.: 6
Joined: 7-May 13




Collapse onto the non-existent floor and curl up into the fetal position.

This post has been edited by SoulEatingBunny: Jun 8 2013, 12:31 AM


___________________________________________________

user posted image
Main YouTube
Gimble And Gyre
Corvidaek
FluffyBunny0x0
Afterwards
 Posted: Jun 8 2013, 12:30 AM

Forum Game Master

Group Icon

Group: Mod
Posts: 393
Member No.: 7
Joined: 8-May 13




As you fall to the floor, the world around you suddenly starts changing. You suddenly find yourself in the middle of a green meadow, sheep walking around you grazing peacefully. In the distance, you think you can see a little cottage with smoke rising out of a small chimney.

What do you do?


Ragnarok
Come Day of Wrath, O Pulse l'Cie
Embrace thy fate, thine home to burn
That fallen souls may bear our plea
To hasten the Divine's return
O Piteous Wanderer, Ragnarok
Make of this day a grave epoch
Deliver the Divine, Ragnarok
SoulEatingBunny
 Posted: Jun 8 2013, 12:32 AM

The Father of the Willow.

Group Icon

Group: Mod
Posts: 102
Member No.: 6
Joined: 7-May 13




Kick a sheep through one of the windows of the cottage then sneak in through the broken window.

This post has been edited by SoulEatingBunny: Jun 8 2013, 12:32 AM


___________________________________________________

user posted image
Main YouTube
Gimble And Gyre
Corvidaek
FluffyBunny0x0
Afterwards
 Posted: Jun 8 2013, 12:33 AM

Forum Game Master

Group Icon

Group: Mod
Posts: 393
Member No.: 7
Joined: 8-May 13




You don't think you can kick that far, but you kick the sheep anyway. Sure enough, it only falls a few inches, then gets back up again.

What do you do now?


Ragnarok
Come Day of Wrath, O Pulse l'Cie
Embrace thy fate, thine home to burn
That fallen souls may bear our plea
To hasten the Divine's return
O Piteous Wanderer, Ragnarok
Make of this day a grave epoch
Deliver the Divine, Ragnarok
SoulEatingBunny
 Posted: Jun 8 2013, 12:35 AM

The Father of the Willow.

Group Icon

Group: Mod
Posts: 102
Member No.: 6
Joined: 7-May 13




Keep the sheep that you kicked as a pet, then knock on the cottage's door.


___________________________________________________

user posted image
Main YouTube
Gimble And Gyre
Corvidaek
FluffyBunny0x0
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Pages: (18) 1 2 3 ... Last »


 


 

afraidOftheDark skinned by jacquelyn of RPGD · RPGC · CAUTION · ATF · RCR · SHADOWPLAY