help | search | members | calendar


Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules collapse  




Pages: (5) 1 2 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

 The Origins of [Insert Name Here], You get your prequel.
Afterwards
 Posted: Aug 4 2013, 03:35 AM

Forum Game Master

Group Icon

Group: Mod
Posts: 393
Member No.: 7
Joined: 8-May 13




You roll the dice and...

UNLUCKY NUMBER THIRTEEN.

You hear the sirens go off in your head at the appearance of that number, but dismiss it immediately. No, the Random Number God has always been good to you before. Surely... Surely it wouldn't...?

"So?" says Sinfur after you pick your dice off the ground. "What did you get? Will we get a good hunt, or what?"

"Um," you reply nervously. "Yeah. A natural twenty."

Sinfur nods, seemingly oblivious to the obvious lie. You sigh with relief.

"Okay team," you address the rest of them. "Let's go kill us some beasts!"

Please roll two 6D6es.


Ragnarok
Come Day of Wrath, O Pulse l'Cie
Embrace thy fate, thine home to burn
That fallen souls may bear our plea
To hasten the Divine's return
O Piteous Wanderer, Ragnarok
Make of this day a grave epoch
Deliver the Divine, Ragnarok
KingFisher
 Posted: Aug 4 2013, 04:08 AM

Haunted

*

Group: Members
Posts: 161
Member No.: 14
Joined: 11-June 13




Rolls

Dice Roll: 6D6 : 6+1+5+4+2+4 = 22

Dice Roll: 6D6 : 2+1+6+4+3+2 = 18

...because we're awesome like that


Faith in chaos
Afterwards
 Posted: Aug 4 2013, 04:35 AM

Forum Game Master

Group Icon

Group: Mod
Posts: 393
Member No.: 7
Joined: 8-May 13




As you are walking throughout the forest searching for various beasts, you begin thinking about your friends and the brands of magic they study. Each elf is taught a different brand of magic, starting from their 110th birthday. They choose what kind of magic to learn, and grow up with it for the rest of their lives.

Tyjar has been your best friend since you were children. You two do everything together, and are always by each others' side. He specializes in elemental magic, smiting down foes with balls of fire and bolts of lightning.

Cael is a little jaded off from the rest of the group, but he is a very important addition to it. He specializes in weakening magicks; without him and his runes, you guys would never have been able to kill some of the monsters you have.

Sinfur isn't very bright, but when it comes to resilience, he's your man. While elves aren't generally known for being very resilient, at all, he was able to survive the burning acid breath of the dragon that attacked your city a couple decades back. His impressive resistant makes him the perfect candidate for defensive magic: Protecting his allies from enemies that may otherwise kill them much more easily.

Elsha is the mother of the group; always ensuring everyone stays in line and does what they're told. Despite her commanding nature, she is extremely loyal to her team and will severely hurt anyone who brings any harm to them. She practices buffing magic, adding positive status effects to aid you in battle.

And then there's Shine. She has a bright, bubbly personality. The kind where you wonder why you're even friends with her when she annoys you so much, but you couldn't possibly think of parting with her because you would feel empty inside if she was gone. She practices healing magic, curing your group's wounds at the snap of her fingers.

It is while you are thinking about them that you are suddenly confronted by a pack of wild boar! Engage in battle Y/N?


Ragnarok
Come Day of Wrath, O Pulse l'Cie
Embrace thy fate, thine home to burn
That fallen souls may bear our plea
To hasten the Divine's return
O Piteous Wanderer, Ragnarok
Make of this day a grave epoch
Deliver the Divine, Ragnarok
Kiro Cloudwatcher
 Posted: Aug 4 2013, 05:32 AM

Watcher of Clouds

*

Group: Members
Posts: 86
Member No.: 2
Joined: 5-May 13




Shine: Y !!


user posted imageuser posted image
Afterwards
 Posted: Aug 4 2013, 05:53 AM

Forum Game Master

Group Icon

Group: Mod
Posts: 393
Member No.: 7
Joined: 8-May 13




You engage the boars in battle and assume your battle positions, notching your arrows and readying your staffs and unsheathing your knives.

You shoot an arrow at one of the boars, hitting it right in the eye, and the arrow goes straight through its head, while Shine casts her Random Number Angel Song on another boar, killing it instantly.

Elsha stabs another boar right through the eye, running her second knife straight into its heart. Cael does a similar maneuver with his own knives.

Tyjar shoots an arrow straight through the fifth boar's head while Sinfur burns the sixth to a crisp with his fire spell.

There is only one boar left. You notch your arrow and prepare to shoot it, when suddenly! An enormous monster pounces on it, sinking its razor-sharp teeth into the boar's back. It quickly snatches all the other animals you killed, running off with them into the distance.

"What the Hel!" screams Cael. "That thing ran off with our perfectly well-earned food!"

"Let's go after it, then," suggests Sinfur. "That thing was way bigger than those boars combined, if we can kill it, we'll have a feast!"

"I dunno," says Elsha. "That thing seemed pretty fast, and strong. Do we even know what it is?"

"We've defeated bigger monsters before," says Shine. "I say we go for it!"

Your teams looks at you, the leader, to make the decision. Go after the monster Y/N?


Ragnarok
Come Day of Wrath, O Pulse l'Cie
Embrace thy fate, thine home to burn
That fallen souls may bear our plea
To hasten the Divine's return
O Piteous Wanderer, Ragnarok
Make of this day a grave epoch
Deliver the Divine, Ragnarok
Kiro Cloudwatcher
 Posted: Aug 4 2013, 06:46 AM

Watcher of Clouds

*

Group: Members
Posts: 86
Member No.: 2
Joined: 5-May 13




Shine: Y


user posted imageuser posted image
Afterwards
 Posted: Aug 4 2013, 06:53 AM

Forum Game Master

Group Icon

Group: Mod
Posts: 393
Member No.: 7
Joined: 8-May 13




Despite the fact that you got UNLUCKY NUMBER THIRTEEN on your roll earlier today, you go after the monster, completely ignoring your better judgement.

You and your team run through the forest, moving amongst the trees with swiftness and agility. Soon enough, you have the monster ambushed.

You hit it in the eye with a preemtive strike, but the arrow doesn't go in all the way. This seems to make the monster angrier, and turns at you with full force.

The creature is half-blinded, but it is also enraged. It bares its fangs at you as it swings its tail back and forth.

What do you do?

(During battle, you control Elfred while the other elves do their own thing. Whatever move you decide to use, you must roll a 1D6 to determine either its success or failure.)


Ragnarok
Come Day of Wrath, O Pulse l'Cie
Embrace thy fate, thine home to burn
That fallen souls may bear our plea
To hasten the Divine's return
O Piteous Wanderer, Ragnarok
Make of this day a grave epoch
Deliver the Divine, Ragnarok
SoulEatingBunny
 Posted: Aug 5 2013, 11:50 AM

The Father of the Willow.

Group Icon

Group: Mod
Posts: 102
Member No.: 6
Joined: 7-May 13




Dice Roll: 1d6: 1 = 1

Shoot an arrow at its other eye! Blind it completely!


___________________________________________________

user posted image
Main YouTube
Gimble And Gyre
Corvidaek
FluffyBunny0x0
Afterwards
 Posted: Aug 5 2013, 12:17 PM

Forum Game Master

Group Icon

Group: Mod
Posts: 393
Member No.: 7
Joined: 8-May 13




You miss entirely and it swipes at your face, clawing a huge scratch across it.

"Hey ugly!" yells Sinfur, getting the monster's attention away from you. "Over here!"

Everyone else shoots various spells at it while it's distracted, but for the most part they only seem to anger it more.


Ragnarok
Come Day of Wrath, O Pulse l'Cie
Embrace thy fate, thine home to burn
That fallen souls may bear our plea
To hasten the Divine's return
O Piteous Wanderer, Ragnarok
Make of this day a grave epoch
Deliver the Divine, Ragnarok
SoulEatingBunny
 Posted: Aug 5 2013, 12:19 PM

The Father of the Willow.

Group Icon

Group: Mod
Posts: 102
Member No.: 6
Joined: 7-May 13




Try to shoot an arrow at its chest.

Dice Roll: 1d6: 1 = 1


___________________________________________________

user posted image
Main YouTube
Gimble And Gyre
Corvidaek
FluffyBunny0x0
Afterwards
 Posted: Aug 5 2013, 12:28 PM

Forum Game Master

Group Icon

Group: Mod
Posts: 393
Member No.: 7
Joined: 8-May 13




You miss once again, the arrow flying far off into the distance. You have no idea how you could have possibly missed something like that.

"Come on," you mutter, addressing the Random Number God. "Please, please, give us this one..." The number thirteen bounces around within your head.

Shine sends a spell your way and you feel the wounds on your face slowly begin to close. Elsha sends another spell at you and you feel yourself getting stronger.

The beast slams its enormous claws against Sinfur and he screams in agony. You worry for the sake of your friend, but you're sure Shine will cure him before it's too late.


Ragnarok
Come Day of Wrath, O Pulse l'Cie
Embrace thy fate, thine home to burn
That fallen souls may bear our plea
To hasten the Divine's return
O Piteous Wanderer, Ragnarok
Make of this day a grave epoch
Deliver the Divine, Ragnarok
SoulEatingBunny
 Posted: Aug 5 2013, 12:30 PM

The Father of the Willow.

Group Icon

Group: Mod
Posts: 102
Member No.: 6
Joined: 7-May 13




Alright, we can do this. Shoot an arrow at its chest, and hit it this time.

Dice Roll: 1d6: 3 = 3

(If I get a one I'm going to explode)


___________________________________________________

user posted image
Main YouTube
Gimble And Gyre
Corvidaek
FluffyBunny0x0
Afterwards
 Posted: Aug 5 2013, 12:49 PM

Forum Game Master

Group Icon

Group: Mod
Posts: 393
Member No.: 7
Joined: 8-May 13




You loose your arrow, notch your bow, and aim, narrowing your eyes to hit it with precision.

The arrow hits, but then it bounces right off the creature's chest.

Shine manages to heal Sinfur and Elsha succeeds in buffing him, but everyone else's spells seem to fail, again and again.

The monster swipes at Sinfur again, reopening the newly-healed wounds.

What do you do?


Ragnarok
Come Day of Wrath, O Pulse l'Cie
Embrace thy fate, thine home to burn
That fallen souls may bear our plea
To hasten the Divine's return
O Piteous Wanderer, Ragnarok
Make of this day a grave epoch
Deliver the Divine, Ragnarok
SoulEatingBunny
 Posted: Aug 5 2013, 12:54 PM

The Father of the Willow.

Group Icon

Group: Mod
Posts: 102
Member No.: 6
Joined: 7-May 13




Shoot 3 arrows at once, right into its stomach.

<span style="border:red solid 3px;"> Dice Roll: 1d6: 1 = 1</span>

(I hate everything)


___________________________________________________

user posted image
Main YouTube
Gimble And Gyre
Corvidaek
FluffyBunny0x0
Afterwards
 Posted: Aug 5 2013, 01:02 PM

Forum Game Master

Group Icon

Group: Mod
Posts: 393
Member No.: 7
Joined: 8-May 13




All of the arrows miss entirely. Shine heals Sinfur again, but the other spells all fail. This is quickly turning into a slow and fruitless battle.

What do you do?


Ragnarok
Come Day of Wrath, O Pulse l'Cie
Embrace thy fate, thine home to burn
That fallen souls may bear our plea
To hasten the Divine's return
O Piteous Wanderer, Ragnarok
Make of this day a grave epoch
Deliver the Divine, Ragnarok
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Pages: (5) 1 2 3 4 ... Last »


 


 

afraidOftheDark skinned by jacquelyn of RPGD · RPGC · CAUTION · ATF · RCR · SHADOWPLAY