help | search | members | calendar


Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules collapse  




Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )

 Burgeon
SoulEatingBunny
 Posted: Aug 1 2013, 09:49 PM

The Father of the Willow.

Group Icon

Group: Mod
Posts: 102
Member No.: 6
Joined: 7-May 13




You stand in the cold parking lot of Wendy's, looking down at your phone in your gloved hand. A girl with purple hair stands in front of you, smiling. "Okay I put in your number, how do you spell your name?"

What is her name?

This post has been edited by SoulEatingBunny: Aug 1 2013, 09:57 PM


___________________________________________________

user posted image
Main YouTube
Gimble And Gyre
Corvidaek
FluffyBunny0x0
DarkShadows
 Posted: Aug 1 2013, 09:50 PM

The Mother of the Willow

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Posts: 194
Member No.: 5
Joined: 5-May 13




She replies back "E-R-I-N-N"


the reason the willow weeps. is the willow weeps for you. user posted image

My Youtube ~ My ArtGrounds ~ My FictionPress ~ My (Personal) Blog


Creator Of: In The Dark Shadows (Willow Mythos, Complete), Open Season (Slenderman Mythos, Complete), WalkingWithGiants87 (Slendervlog, In Progress), and a lot of short Slenderstories and Fearblogpastas...
Currently Living: I am S-0001, and ICANSEETHEGIANT. My name is DarkShadows and I am a SlenderHolic.
SoulEatingBunny
 Posted: Aug 1 2013, 09:57 PM

The Father of the Willow.

Group Icon

Group: Mod
Posts: 102
Member No.: 6
Joined: 7-May 13




"Alright, I have your number. Now I'm going to shoot you a text to make sure it's correct." You touch the "Send a message" button.

What should you say?


___________________________________________________

user posted image
Main YouTube
Gimble And Gyre
Corvidaek
FluffyBunny0x0
Afterwards
 Posted: Aug 1 2013, 09:58 PM

Forum Game Master

Group Icon

Group: Mod
Posts: 393
Member No.: 7
Joined: 8-May 13




"Hey bby wanna go out sometime? wink.gif"

This post has been edited by Brahian: Aug 1 2013, 09:58 PM


Ragnarok
Come Day of Wrath, O Pulse l'Cie
Embrace thy fate, thine home to burn
That fallen souls may bear our plea
To hasten the Divine's return
O Piteous Wanderer, Ragnarok
Make of this day a grave epoch
Deliver the Divine, Ragnarok
SoulEatingBunny
 Posted: Aug 1 2013, 10:04 PM

The Father of the Willow.

Group Icon

Group: Mod
Posts: 102
Member No.: 6
Joined: 7-May 13




Her phone makes the Zelda secret tone and she pulls it out of her pocket. At first she looks shocked, but then she grins and types something in. Soon after, your phone vibrates. The text says, "Uhh sure(: but I have to go now ttyl" you look up from the phone and see her walking away. You get in your car and turn the heat on. It's a pretty chilly Autumn day.

What should you do now?


___________________________________________________

user posted image
Main YouTube
Gimble And Gyre
Corvidaek
FluffyBunny0x0
Afterwards
 Posted: Aug 1 2013, 10:05 PM

Forum Game Master

Group Icon

Group: Mod
Posts: 393
Member No.: 7
Joined: 8-May 13




Go for a joyride around town. Observe stuff or sumthin.


Ragnarok
Come Day of Wrath, O Pulse l'Cie
Embrace thy fate, thine home to burn
That fallen souls may bear our plea
To hasten the Divine's return
O Piteous Wanderer, Ragnarok
Make of this day a grave epoch
Deliver the Divine, Ragnarok
SoulEatingBunny
 Posted: Aug 1 2013, 10:14 PM

The Father of the Willow.

Group Icon

Group: Mod
Posts: 102
Member No.: 6
Joined: 7-May 13




You turn the radio on. Oh sweet, Panic! at the Disco starts playing. This reminds you of that one British YouTube series you've watched before. You pull out of Wendy's and think of where you could go...

Greenrock park

A friend's house

the Jeff Davidson monument

or your house


___________________________________________________

user posted image
Main YouTube
Gimble And Gyre
Corvidaek
FluffyBunny0x0
Afterwards
 Posted: Aug 1 2013, 10:15 PM

Forum Game Master

Group Icon

Group: Mod
Posts: 393
Member No.: 7
Joined: 8-May 13




We choose whatever shows up on this die: Dice Roll: 1d4: 2 = 2


Ragnarok
Come Day of Wrath, O Pulse l'Cie
Embrace thy fate, thine home to burn
That fallen souls may bear our plea
To hasten the Divine's return
O Piteous Wanderer, Ragnarok
Make of this day a grave epoch
Deliver the Divine, Ragnarok
DarkShadows
 Posted: Aug 1 2013, 10:15 PM

The Mother of the Willow

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Posts: 194
Member No.: 5
Joined: 5-May 13




Let's go to the park! ^w^ (with a dog. we can bring the cat too)


the reason the willow weeps. is the willow weeps for you. user posted image

My Youtube ~ My ArtGrounds ~ My FictionPress ~ My (Personal) Blog


Creator Of: In The Dark Shadows (Willow Mythos, Complete), Open Season (Slenderman Mythos, Complete), WalkingWithGiants87 (Slendervlog, In Progress), and a lot of short Slenderstories and Fearblogpastas...
Currently Living: I am S-0001, and ICANSEETHEGIANT. My name is DarkShadows and I am a SlenderHolic.
SoulEatingBunny
 Posted: Aug 1 2013, 10:17 PM

The Father of the Willow.

Group Icon

Group: Mod
Posts: 102
Member No.: 6
Joined: 7-May 13




A friend's house. Cool. You scroll through your contacts. Who should you hang out with?

Devon (male)

Ben (male)

Stacy (female)

or Winter (female)


___________________________________________________

user posted image
Main YouTube
Gimble And Gyre
Corvidaek
FluffyBunny0x0
DarkShadows
 Posted: Aug 1 2013, 10:17 PM

The Mother of the Willow

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Posts: 194
Member No.: 5
Joined: 5-May 13




Let's hang with Devon.


the reason the willow weeps. is the willow weeps for you. user posted image

My Youtube ~ My ArtGrounds ~ My FictionPress ~ My (Personal) Blog


Creator Of: In The Dark Shadows (Willow Mythos, Complete), Open Season (Slenderman Mythos, Complete), WalkingWithGiants87 (Slendervlog, In Progress), and a lot of short Slenderstories and Fearblogpastas...
Currently Living: I am S-0001, and ICANSEETHEGIANT. My name is DarkShadows and I am a SlenderHolic.
Afterwards
 Posted: Aug 1 2013, 10:18 PM

Forum Game Master

Group Icon

Group: Mod
Posts: 393
Member No.: 7
Joined: 8-May 13




We, again, choose what shows up on the die: Dice Roll: 1d4: 3 = 3


Ragnarok
Come Day of Wrath, O Pulse l'Cie
Embrace thy fate, thine home to burn
That fallen souls may bear our plea
To hasten the Divine's return
O Piteous Wanderer, Ragnarok
Make of this day a grave epoch
Deliver the Divine, Ragnarok
SoulEatingBunny
 Posted: Aug 1 2013, 10:25 PM

The Father of the Willow.

Group Icon

Group: Mod
Posts: 102
Member No.: 6
Joined: 7-May 13




You text Devon "Hey man I just got a cute chick's number. Can I come over?" Devon has been your friend since the 1st grade. You don't usually have to ask or even knock to go over his house, but you decided to be nice and let him know you were coming over. You can't take no for an answer, and he knows that. You get to Devon's house and open the door. He's sitting on the floor playing the original GC Animal Crossing.
"Sup, Seth?" he says as you take your shoes off. "Nothing much. Burr it's cold out." Devon scratches the back of his neck. "I know man, that's why I've been working for Nook all day." You plop down on the couch behind Devon and stare at the TV screen. "Yo, this is getting boring, we should do something." "Like what?" Dev replies.

What do?


___________________________________________________

user posted image
Main YouTube
Gimble And Gyre
Corvidaek
FluffyBunny0x0
DarkShadows
 Posted: Aug 1 2013, 10:25 PM

The Mother of the Willow

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Posts: 194
Member No.: 5
Joined: 5-May 13




now go to the park?


the reason the willow weeps. is the willow weeps for you. user posted image

My Youtube ~ My ArtGrounds ~ My FictionPress ~ My (Personal) Blog


Creator Of: In The Dark Shadows (Willow Mythos, Complete), Open Season (Slenderman Mythos, Complete), WalkingWithGiants87 (Slendervlog, In Progress), and a lot of short Slenderstories and Fearblogpastas...
Currently Living: I am S-0001, and ICANSEETHEGIANT. My name is DarkShadows and I am a SlenderHolic.
SoulEatingBunny
 Posted: Aug 1 2013, 10:30 PM

The Father of the Willow.

Group Icon

Group: Mod
Posts: 102
Member No.: 6
Joined: 7-May 13




"We could go to that new trail in Greenstone park," you suggest. "Sure," he says.

Fast forward.

You walk up to the new trail. Caution tape is all over the ground. "Huh. Do you think it's okay to go in there?" you ask. "Ehhh sure. If we get in trouble we can just say we got lost on one of the other trails." You two walk for about a mile and then you come across a big open field, with a giant, beautiful tree in the center.


___________________________________________________

user posted image
Main YouTube
Gimble And Gyre
Corvidaek
FluffyBunny0x0
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Pages: (3) 1 2 3 


 


 

afraidOftheDark skinned by jacquelyn of RPGD · RPGC · CAUTION · ATF · RCR · SHADOWPLAY