help | search | members | calendar


Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules collapse  




 

 THE STORY OF A LIFETIME...
sirgrinwaldthuswindburn
 Posted: Jul 30 2013, 09:17 PM

Frightened

*

Group: Members
Posts: 13
Member No.: 20
Joined: 30-July 13




Please give me the name of your hero.


LISTEN TO YOUR HEART
LISTEN TO THE RAIN
LISTEN TO THE VOICES IN YOUR BRAIN
Afterwards
 Posted: Jul 30 2013, 09:21 PM

Forum Game Master

Group Icon

Group: Mod
Posts: 393
Member No.: 7
Joined: 8-May 13




His name is Sir Grinwald Thuswindburn.


Ragnarok
Come Day of Wrath, O Pulse l'Cie
Embrace thy fate, thine home to burn
That fallen souls may bear our plea
To hasten the Divine's return
O Piteous Wanderer, Ragnarok
Make of this day a grave epoch
Deliver the Divine, Ragnarok
sirgrinwaldthuswindburn
 Posted: Jul 30 2013, 09:33 PM

Frightened

*

Group: Members
Posts: 13
Member No.: 20
Joined: 30-July 13




You start your adventure, Thuswindburn, in a dream like state. You are surrounded by the emptiness of space and three doors. Door number One leads to a seemingly beautiful plains with rolling hills of grass and flowers. Door Number Two Leads to an island covered by palm trees and surrounded by the water of the sea. Door number Three leads to a dark woods occupied with pinecones, thick grass, and darkness. What door do you choose?


LISTEN TO YOUR HEART
LISTEN TO THE RAIN
LISTEN TO THE VOICES IN YOUR BRAIN
Afterwards
 Posted: Jul 30 2013, 09:35 PM

Forum Game Master

Group Icon

Group: Mod
Posts: 393
Member No.: 7
Joined: 8-May 13




Dice Roll: 1d4: 2 = 2

We choose whatever shows up on this die.


Ragnarok
Come Day of Wrath, O Pulse l'Cie
Embrace thy fate, thine home to burn
That fallen souls may bear our plea
To hasten the Divine's return
O Piteous Wanderer, Ragnarok
Make of this day a grave epoch
Deliver the Divine, Ragnarok
sirgrinwaldthuswindburn
 Posted: Jul 30 2013, 09:43 PM

Frightened

*

Group: Members
Posts: 13
Member No.: 20
Joined: 30-July 13




You use your infamous dice of power to decide which door to apply your abilities to.

But unfortunately, the doors are a merely a deceitful trick. In fact, as it turns out, EVERY door leads to a field of dragon balls and a mysterious cave.

What would you like to do now?


LISTEN TO YOUR HEART
LISTEN TO THE RAIN
LISTEN TO THE VOICES IN YOUR BRAIN
Afterwards
 Posted: Jul 30 2013, 09:55 PM

Forum Game Master

Group Icon

Group: Mod
Posts: 393
Member No.: 7
Joined: 8-May 13




Well, go through the nearest one, of course.


Ragnarok
Come Day of Wrath, O Pulse l'Cie
Embrace thy fate, thine home to burn
That fallen souls may bear our plea
To hasten the Divine's return
O Piteous Wanderer, Ragnarok
Make of this day a grave epoch
Deliver the Divine, Ragnarok
sirgrinwaldthuswindburn
 Posted: Jul 31 2013, 10:40 PM

Frightened

*

Group: Members
Posts: 13
Member No.: 20
Joined: 30-July 13




The nearest one happens to be the cave and you enter into it.

It's pitch black inside.

What do you do?


LISTEN TO YOUR HEART
LISTEN TO THE RAIN
LISTEN TO THE VOICES IN YOUR BRAIN
Afterwards
 Posted: Jul 31 2013, 10:52 PM

Forum Game Master

Group Icon

Group: Mod
Posts: 393
Member No.: 7
Joined: 8-May 13




Do we have a flashlight? Turn it on.


Ragnarok
Come Day of Wrath, O Pulse l'Cie
Embrace thy fate, thine home to burn
That fallen souls may bear our plea
To hasten the Divine's return
O Piteous Wanderer, Ragnarok
Make of this day a grave epoch
Deliver the Divine, Ragnarok
sirgrinwaldthuswindburn
 Posted: Jul 31 2013, 11:09 PM

Frightened

*

Group: Members
Posts: 13
Member No.: 20
Joined: 30-July 13




You pull out the flashlight that you didn't know you had until now.

You flick the switch on and the light reveals a demented child from it's seventh birthday party

http://willowmythos.b1.jcink.com/uploads/willowmythos/Fleshangel_Birthday.png

What do you do?


LISTEN TO YOUR HEART
LISTEN TO THE RAIN
LISTEN TO THE VOICES IN YOUR BRAIN
Afterwards
 Posted: Jul 31 2013, 11:11 PM

Forum Game Master

Group Icon

Group: Mod
Posts: 393
Member No.: 7
Joined: 8-May 13




RUN.


Ragnarok
Come Day of Wrath, O Pulse l'Cie
Embrace thy fate, thine home to burn
That fallen souls may bear our plea
To hasten the Divine's return
O Piteous Wanderer, Ragnarok
Make of this day a grave epoch
Deliver the Divine, Ragnarok
sirgrinwaldthuswindburn
 Posted: Aug 3 2013, 12:34 AM

Frightened

*

Group: Members
Posts: 13
Member No.: 20
Joined: 30-July 13




You run.

You run for your life!

Your almost out of breath as you run through the cave, when suddenly you come across a fork in the preverbal road. In this case, the cave.

What do you do?


LISTEN TO YOUR HEART
LISTEN TO THE RAIN
LISTEN TO THE VOICES IN YOUR BRAIN
Afterwards
 Posted: Aug 3 2013, 12:37 AM

Forum Game Master

Group Icon

Group: Mod
Posts: 393
Member No.: 7
Joined: 8-May 13




Take the right tunnel. Right is always right, right?


Ragnarok
Come Day of Wrath, O Pulse l'Cie
Embrace thy fate, thine home to burn
That fallen souls may bear our plea
To hasten the Divine's return
O Piteous Wanderer, Ragnarok
Make of this day a grave epoch
Deliver the Divine, Ragnarok
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:



 


 

afraidOftheDark skinned by jacquelyn of RPGD · RPGC · CAUTION · ATF · RCR · SHADOWPLAY