help | search | members | calendar


Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules collapse  




Pages: (5) 1 2 3 4 5  ( Go to first unread post )

 Bodies, A Dramatic Role Play
SoulEatingBunny
 Posted: Jun 15 2013, 01:39 AM

The Father of the Willow.

Group Icon

Group: Mod
Posts: 102
Member No.: 6
Joined: 7-May 13




You wonder why, but you don't ask him. You don't want to hurt his feelings. You continue dragging him along and you eventually come across a fork in the path. It separates into three different trails. Which one should you take?


___________________________________________________

user posted image
Main YouTube
Gimble And Gyre
Corvidaek
FluffyBunny0x0
Afterwards
 Posted: Jun 15 2013, 01:42 AM

Forum Game Master

Group Icon

Group: Mod
Posts: 393
Member No.: 7
Joined: 8-May 13




The one on the right. Right is never wrong, right?


Ragnarok
Come Day of Wrath, O Pulse l'Cie
Embrace thy fate, thine home to burn
That fallen souls may bear our plea
To hasten the Divine's return
O Piteous Wanderer, Ragnarok
Make of this day a grave epoch
Deliver the Divine, Ragnarok
SoulEatingBunny
 Posted: Jun 15 2013, 01:45 AM

The Father of the Willow.

Group Icon

Group: Mod
Posts: 102
Member No.: 6
Joined: 7-May 13




But what you think is right can sometimes be wrong. Mommy is always right, though. You head down the right path, Noodle being pulled along behind you. You start to hear branches snapping behind you. Oh no... is it another monster?


___________________________________________________

user posted image
Main YouTube
Gimble And Gyre
Corvidaek
FluffyBunny0x0
Afterwards
 Posted: Jun 15 2013, 01:46 AM

Forum Game Master

Group Icon

Group: Mod
Posts: 393
Member No.: 7
Joined: 8-May 13




HIDE. D:


Ragnarok
Come Day of Wrath, O Pulse l'Cie
Embrace thy fate, thine home to burn
That fallen souls may bear our plea
To hasten the Divine's return
O Piteous Wanderer, Ragnarok
Make of this day a grave epoch
Deliver the Divine, Ragnarok
SoulEatingBunny
 Posted: Jun 15 2013, 01:48 AM

The Father of the Willow.

Group Icon

Group: Mod
Posts: 102
Member No.: 6
Joined: 7-May 13




You run off to the left and hide behind a tree. You pick up Noodles in your arms and squeeze him. Luckily, he doesn't make a squeaky sound, but he does squirt some kind of red sticky stuff. You don't hear any more snapping.


___________________________________________________

user posted image
Main YouTube
Gimble And Gyre
Corvidaek
FluffyBunny0x0
DarkShadows
 Posted: Jun 15 2013, 01:51 AM

The Mother of the Willow

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Posts: 194
Member No.: 5
Joined: 5-May 13




> peek nervously out from behind the tree.


the reason the willow weeps. is the willow weeps for you. user posted image

My Youtube ~ My ArtGrounds ~ My FictionPress ~ My (Personal) Blog


Creator Of: In The Dark Shadows (Willow Mythos, Complete), Open Season (Slenderman Mythos, Complete), WalkingWithGiants87 (Slendervlog, In Progress), and a lot of short Slenderstories and Fearblogpastas...
Currently Living: I am S-0001, and ICANSEETHEGIANT. My name is DarkShadows and I am a SlenderHolic.
SoulEatingBunny
 Posted: Jun 15 2013, 01:55 AM

The Father of the Willow.

Group Icon

Group: Mod
Posts: 102
Member No.: 6
Joined: 7-May 13




You slowly peek out and you see a flash of something white scuttle into some bushes. Should you investigate?


___________________________________________________

user posted image
Main YouTube
Gimble And Gyre
Corvidaek
FluffyBunny0x0
DarkShadows
 Posted: Jun 15 2013, 01:55 AM

The Mother of the Willow

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Posts: 194
Member No.: 5
Joined: 5-May 13




> Yes, very cautiously.


the reason the willow weeps. is the willow weeps for you. user posted image

My Youtube ~ My ArtGrounds ~ My FictionPress ~ My (Personal) Blog


Creator Of: In The Dark Shadows (Willow Mythos, Complete), Open Season (Slenderman Mythos, Complete), WalkingWithGiants87 (Slendervlog, In Progress), and a lot of short Slenderstories and Fearblogpastas...
Currently Living: I am S-0001, and ICANSEETHEGIANT. My name is DarkShadows and I am a SlenderHolic.
SoulEatingBunny
 Posted: Jun 15 2013, 02:03 AM

The Father of the Willow.

Group Icon

Group: Mod
Posts: 102
Member No.: 6
Joined: 7-May 13




You step out from behind the tree and creep over to the bush, careful not to step on any leaves. You're about 2 feet away from the bush when you hear an ear-piercing shriek followed by grunts and strange whispering. You stumble backward as a skinny pale creature rises from the bush. Its face is a blur of shimmering black but its eyes stare into your innocent soul. You are frozen in shock, your dog laying on top of you. You have to act quickly. What do you do??


___________________________________________________

user posted image
Main YouTube
Gimble And Gyre
Corvidaek
FluffyBunny0x0
Afterwards
 Posted: Jun 15 2013, 02:05 AM

Forum Game Master

Group Icon

Group: Mod
Posts: 393
Member No.: 7
Joined: 8-May 13




Throw the dog at it.


Ragnarok
Come Day of Wrath, O Pulse l'Cie
Embrace thy fate, thine home to burn
That fallen souls may bear our plea
To hasten the Divine's return
O Piteous Wanderer, Ragnarok
Make of this day a grave epoch
Deliver the Divine, Ragnarok
SoulEatingBunny
 Posted: Jun 15 2013, 02:08 AM

The Father of the Willow.

Group Icon

Group: Mod
Posts: 102
Member No.: 6
Joined: 7-May 13




You don't even think about what you are doing. You blindly hurl Noodle at the thing. You clench your eyes shut and curl up into a ball. You hear leaves crunching and the grunting sound grows quiet. You hear slurping in the distance. Minutes pass.


___________________________________________________

user posted image
Main YouTube
Gimble And Gyre
Corvidaek
FluffyBunny0x0
Afterwards
 Posted: Jun 15 2013, 02:13 AM

Forum Game Master

Group Icon

Group: Mod
Posts: 393
Member No.: 7
Joined: 8-May 13




Slowly open our eyes.

This post has been edited by Brahian: Jun 15 2013, 02:13 AM


Ragnarok
Come Day of Wrath, O Pulse l'Cie
Embrace thy fate, thine home to burn
That fallen souls may bear our plea
To hasten the Divine's return
O Piteous Wanderer, Ragnarok
Make of this day a grave epoch
Deliver the Divine, Ragnarok
SoulEatingBunny
 Posted: Jun 15 2013, 02:16 AM

The Father of the Willow.

Group Icon

Group: Mod
Posts: 102
Member No.: 6
Joined: 7-May 13




You open your eyes to see you are now at a playground. Your favorite playground, to be exact. In Westwood Park. Crows call in the distance. You feel kind-of uneasy about your last encounter, and you are covered in red sticky stuff, but you feel the urge to go down that big green slide.


___________________________________________________

user posted image
Main YouTube
Gimble And Gyre
Corvidaek
FluffyBunny0x0
Afterwards
 Posted: Jun 15 2013, 02:22 AM

Forum Game Master

Group Icon

Group: Mod
Posts: 393
Member No.: 7
Joined: 8-May 13




It looks safe. Go down the green slide.


Ragnarok
Come Day of Wrath, O Pulse l'Cie
Embrace thy fate, thine home to burn
That fallen souls may bear our plea
To hasten the Divine's return
O Piteous Wanderer, Ragnarok
Make of this day a grave epoch
Deliver the Divine, Ragnarok
SoulEatingBunny
 Posted: Jun 15 2013, 02:30 AM

The Father of the Willow.

Group Icon

Group: Mod
Posts: 102
Member No.: 6
Joined: 7-May 13




You climb up the metal ladder and position yourself at the top of the slide. You scoot forward and lift your arms up into the air. Weeeeeee You slide down. And keep sliding. And sliding. And sliding. And sliding. And sliding. And sliding. And sliding. And sliding. And sliding. And sliding. And sliding. And sliding. And sliding. And sliding. And sliding. And sliding. And sliding. And sliding. And sliding. And sliding. And sliding. And sliding. And sliding. And sliding. And sliding. And sliding. And sliding. And sliding. And sliding. And sliding. And sliding. And sliding. And sliding. And sliding. And sliding. And sliding. And sliding. And sliding. And sliding. And sliding. And sliding. And sliding. And sliding. And sliding. And sliding. And sliding. It's starting to get kinda boring. You yawn and continue sliding. And sliding. And sliding. And sliding. And sliding. And sliding. And sliding. And sliding. And sliding. And sliding. And sliding. And sliding. And sliding. And sliding. And sliding. And sliding. And sliding. And sliding. And sliding. And sliding. And sliding. And sliding. And sliding. And sliding. And sliding. And sliding. And sliding. And sliding. And sliding. And sliding. And sliding.


___________________________________________________

user posted image
Main YouTube
Gimble And Gyre
Corvidaek
FluffyBunny0x0
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Pages: (5) 1 2 3 4 5 


 


 

afraidOftheDark skinned by jacquelyn of RPGD · RPGC · CAUTION · ATF · RCR · SHADOWPLAY