help | search | members | calendar


Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules collapse  




Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )

 Outlast, A Survival Game
SoulEatingBunny
 Posted: Aug 8 2013, 11:36 PM

The Father of the Willow.

Group Icon

Group: Mod
Posts: 102
Member No.: 6
Joined: 7-May 13




Ugh I hit my head pretty hard.
What's my name, again?


___________________________________________________

user posted image
Main YouTube
Gimble And Gyre
Corvidaek
FluffyBunny0x0
Afterwards
 Posted: Aug 8 2013, 11:39 PM

Forum Game Master

Group Icon

Group: Mod
Posts: 393
Member No.: 7
Joined: 8-May 13




Your name is Benjamin Nuschmut.


Ragnarok
Come Day of Wrath, O Pulse l'Cie
Embrace thy fate, thine home to burn
That fallen souls may bear our plea
To hasten the Divine's return
O Piteous Wanderer, Ragnarok
Make of this day a grave epoch
Deliver the Divine, Ragnarok
SoulEatingBunny
 Posted: Aug 8 2013, 11:40 PM

The Father of the Willow.

Group Icon

Group: Mod
Posts: 102
Member No.: 6
Joined: 7-May 13




Yeah, that's right. Ben.
Woah, I'm in the woods.
Did I just fall from that cliff?
Apparently.
I remember... running away from home.
Why did I run away from home?


___________________________________________________

user posted image
Main YouTube
Gimble And Gyre
Corvidaek
FluffyBunny0x0
Afterwards
 Posted: Aug 8 2013, 11:41 PM

Forum Game Master

Group Icon

Group: Mod
Posts: 393
Member No.: 7
Joined: 8-May 13




Because your parents are abusive jerks.


Ragnarok
Come Day of Wrath, O Pulse l'Cie
Embrace thy fate, thine home to burn
That fallen souls may bear our plea
To hasten the Divine's return
O Piteous Wanderer, Ragnarok
Make of this day a grave epoch
Deliver the Divine, Ragnarok
SoulEatingBunny
 Posted: Aug 8 2013, 11:45 PM

The Father of the Willow.

Group Icon

Group: Mod
Posts: 102
Member No.: 6
Joined: 7-May 13




That's right.
:\
Now how did I fall off of that cliff...
THE DOGS!
Yes, I was running from a pack of wild dogs.
I should get out of here.
Which way should I go?

[9:30 PM]

South- Back towards the cliff
North- To a lake
East- Towards a light in the woods
West- Into thick, dark, woods


___________________________________________________

user posted image
Main YouTube
Gimble And Gyre
Corvidaek
FluffyBunny0x0
Afterwards
 Posted: Aug 8 2013, 11:47 PM

Forum Game Master

Group Icon

Group: Mod
Posts: 393
Member No.: 7
Joined: 8-May 13




Well whatever you do, don't go towards the light. But uh, the dark forest probably isn't a good idea either. So... Try heading North, to the lake.


Ragnarok
Come Day of Wrath, O Pulse l'Cie
Embrace thy fate, thine home to burn
That fallen souls may bear our plea
To hasten the Divine's return
O Piteous Wanderer, Ragnarok
Make of this day a grave epoch
Deliver the Divine, Ragnarok
SoulEatingBunny
 Posted: Aug 8 2013, 11:49 PM

The Father of the Willow.

Group Icon

Group: Mod
Posts: 102
Member No.: 6
Joined: 7-May 13




Woah I can run pretty fast.
Oh yeah, I'm a 100 meter sprinter for Track at my school.
Is that a canoe?
It is.
There's some paddles inside of it.
OH GOD
I hear barking!
WHAT DO?


___________________________________________________

user posted image
Main YouTube
Gimble And Gyre
Corvidaek
FluffyBunny0x0
Afterwards
 Posted: Aug 8 2013, 11:51 PM

Forum Game Master

Group Icon

Group: Mod
Posts: 393
Member No.: 7
Joined: 8-May 13




Get in the canoe, and paddle! HURRY.


Ragnarok
Come Day of Wrath, O Pulse l'Cie
Embrace thy fate, thine home to burn
That fallen souls may bear our plea
To hasten the Divine's return
O Piteous Wanderer, Ragnarok
Make of this day a grave epoch
Deliver the Divine, Ragnarok
SoulEatingBunny
 Posted: Aug 8 2013, 11:55 PM

The Father of the Willow.

Group Icon

Group: Mod
Posts: 102
Member No.: 6
Joined: 7-May 13




Hmmph
Okay I got inside of the canoe.
Grab the paddle...
Okay now I just need to push...
Ugh
Okay
Now I'm in the water.
Hopefully the canoeing lessons at Camp Happydale payed off.
Sploosh sploosh.
Barking.
OH JESUS I FORGOT DOGS CAN SWIM
PADDLE FASTER
Okay I'm in the middle of the lake now.

[10:00 PM]

North- A fast moving river
South- Back to the dogs
East- To a small island
West- A slower moving river


___________________________________________________

user posted image
Main YouTube
Gimble And Gyre
Corvidaek
FluffyBunny0x0
Afterwards
 Posted: Aug 9 2013, 12:00 AM

Forum Game Master

Group Icon

Group: Mod
Posts: 393
Member No.: 7
Joined: 8-May 13




Okay, going back to the dogs is a bad idea. Let's try.... The slower river.


Ragnarok
Come Day of Wrath, O Pulse l'Cie
Embrace thy fate, thine home to burn
That fallen souls may bear our plea
To hasten the Divine's return
O Piteous Wanderer, Ragnarok
Make of this day a grave epoch
Deliver the Divine, Ragnarok
SoulEatingBunny
 Posted: Aug 9 2013, 12:05 AM

The Father of the Willow.

Group Icon

Group: Mod
Posts: 102
Member No.: 6
Joined: 7-May 13




Slower river it is.
Doot doot doot.
Paddling paddling.
Row row row your boat,
gently down the-
OW
Dammit I hit a boulder
Sinking...
Sinking...
Luckily the water is waste deep.
Brr cold.
Fight the current...
Drag the canoe...
Alright, back on shore.

[10:30 PM]

1- Go back into the the river
2- Go forward into the woods
3- Walk along the river's edge


___________________________________________________

user posted image
Main YouTube
Gimble And Gyre
Corvidaek
FluffyBunny0x0
Afterwards
 Posted: Aug 9 2013, 12:06 AM

Forum Game Master

Group Icon

Group: Mod
Posts: 393
Member No.: 7
Joined: 8-May 13




Walking along the river's edge is probably a good idea.


Ragnarok
Come Day of Wrath, O Pulse l'Cie
Embrace thy fate, thine home to burn
That fallen souls may bear our plea
To hasten the Divine's return
O Piteous Wanderer, Ragnarok
Make of this day a grave epoch
Deliver the Divine, Ragnarok
SoulEatingBunny
 Posted: Aug 9 2013, 12:10 AM

The Father of the Willow.

Group Icon

Group: Mod
Posts: 102
Member No.: 6
Joined: 7-May 13




Let's walk along the edge.
Heave.
Ho.
Yeah there's no way I'm gonna lug this heavy canoe this whole time.
I'm just gonna leave it.
La la la.
Ooh what's that?
Looks like a lantern light.

[11:00 PM]

1- Go towards the lantern
2- Go into the woods
3- Keep following the river
4- Go back to the canoe


___________________________________________________

user posted image
Main YouTube
Gimble And Gyre
Corvidaek
FluffyBunny0x0
Afterwards
 Posted: Aug 9 2013, 12:11 AM

Forum Game Master

Group Icon

Group: Mod
Posts: 393
Member No.: 7
Joined: 8-May 13




Lantern, obviously.


Ragnarok
Come Day of Wrath, O Pulse l'Cie
Embrace thy fate, thine home to burn
That fallen souls may bear our plea
To hasten the Divine's return
O Piteous Wanderer, Ragnarok
Make of this day a grave epoch
Deliver the Divine, Ragnarok
SoulEatingBunny
 Posted: Aug 9 2013, 12:18 AM

The Father of the Willow.

Group Icon

Group: Mod
Posts: 102
Member No.: 6
Joined: 7-May 13




Lantern time!
Wut.
Oh my.
Why is this tent ripped open?
Huh nobody's here.
Oehmgee free sleeping bag.
Ohemgee free matches.
Ohemgee free food.
Poor lantern, knocked onto the ground.
...Maybe I should pick it up...
...Along with the other stuff...

[11:30]

1- TAKE ALL THE THINGS!
2- Leave back to the river
3- Go into the woods


___________________________________________________

user posted image
Main YouTube
Gimble And Gyre
Corvidaek
FluffyBunny0x0
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Pages: (2) 1 2 


 


 

afraidOftheDark skinned by jacquelyn of RPGD · RPGC · CAUTION · ATF · RCR · SHADOWPLAY