help | search | members | calendar

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules collapse  

The Horrible Thought, It's all up to you.
SoulEatingBunny
 Posted: Jul 17 2013, 02:47 AM

The Father of the Willow.

Group Icon

Group: Mod
Member No.: 6

Yeah... so... here's my Altered. His name is the Horrible Thought. He has a spiky, scaly, sharp, body, and wears an animal skull (what animal? I dunno) over his face(?)
He carries around the Girl... or rather, half of the Girl. I call her the Girl because her name is unknown. He carries her around by her spine. Yeah, she's cut in half and covered in blood with various stab/cut wounds on her body.

I know I'm being very vague but... that's what this Altered is known for. If you missed the RP that I did over Skype, you missed a really epic story that I made on a whim.

So yeah, this Altered was not created by Slenderman, but some other being (Who would that be? I dunno, do you?) He basically messes with your mind and eats your thoughts. Does he kill you when he eats your thoughts? I dunno. Does he just eat one thought then go away? I dunno. It's really all up to you.

He's an open source character... along with the Girl. He's YOUR Horrible Thought.

*wink*

-Bunny

user posted image
Main YouTube
Gimble And Gyre
Corvidaek
FluffyBunny0x0
Afterwards
 Posted: Jul 17 2013, 02:51 AM

Forum Game Master

Group Icon

Group: Mod
Member No.: 7

Bunny this does not explain anything I hate you.

Ragnarok
Come Day of Wrath, O Pulse l'Cie
Embrace thy fate, thine home to burn
That fallen souls may bear our plea
To hasten the Divine's return
O Piteous Wanderer, Ragnarok
Make of this day a grave epoch
Deliver the Divine, Ragnarok
DarkShadows
 Posted: Jul 17 2013, 02:51 AM

The Mother of the Willow

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 5

I just wanna say the Skype RP bunny did with this guy, OMG. It was great. We came up with theories about everything from paradoxes to comas to dying dreams to horrible thoughts about what COULD happen on a hypothetical camping trip. It was glorious.

I like the whole concept of this Altered. I like the idea of it being a thought-eater, and I like the idea of it being so vague. I think this is exactly what Creepypasta needs more of, more beings like this that work vaguely and that aren't as defined. That after all was how Slenderman got started, and he's still considered a great success with Creepypasta... if overdone from the popularity now. http://willowmythos.b1.jcink.com/uploads/willowmythos/Operator.gif

the reason the willow weeps. is the willow weeps for you. user posted image

My Youtube ~ My ArtGrounds ~ My FictionPress ~ My (Personal) Blog

Creator Of: In The Dark Shadows (Willow Mythos, Complete), Open Season (Slenderman Mythos, Complete), WalkingWithGiants87 (Slendervlog, In Progress), and a lot of short Slenderstories and Fearblogpastas...
Currently Living: I am S-0001, and ICANSEETHEGIANT. My name is DarkShadows and I am a SlenderHolic.
KingFisher
 Posted: Jul 18 2013, 02:42 AM

Haunted

Group: Members
Member No.: 14

You guys make me regret dying so soon...though I did have a great time with someone else that night ^^;

As for this character, do you have any idea why he drags this body around?

Faith in chaos
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

afraidOftheDark skinned by jacquelyn of RPGD · RPGC · CAUTION · ATF · RCR · SHADOWPLAY