help | search | members | calendar

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules collapse  

In The Dark Shadows, The Words of the Willow...
DarkShadows
 Posted: May 5 2013, 07:16 PM

The Mother of the Willow

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 5

Here's my blog, In The Dark Shadows. This one is intended to be more about Willow's perspective on her rivalry with Slenderman, and is really more about developing a character for her... at least one that I use. It's written in a rather odd and sporadic style on purpose - give the girl a break, typing with branches for arms is difficult. XD

Updates may be sporadic, but I'll keep you guys posted. Blog is linked in my siggie, but you can read it here: http://thewindowhasreopened.blogspot.com/

the reason the willow weeps. is the willow weeps for you. user posted image

My Youtube ~ My ArtGrounds ~ My FictionPress ~ My (Personal) Blog

Creator Of: In The Dark Shadows (Willow Mythos, Complete), Open Season (Slenderman Mythos, Complete), WalkingWithGiants87 (Slendervlog, In Progress), and a lot of short Slenderstories and Fearblogpastas...
Currently Living: I am S-0001, and ICANSEETHEGIANT. My name is DarkShadows and I am a SlenderHolic.
The Administrator
 Posted: May 6 2013, 10:09 AM

The Administrator

Group Icon

Member No.: 1

Looks good so far

⊗ The Administrator is always watching. ⊗
DarkShadows
 Posted: May 6 2013, 03:38 PM

The Mother of the Willow

Group Icon

Thank you, Pandora. ^w^

Creator Of: In The Dark Shadows (Willow Mythos, Complete), Open Season (Slenderman Mythos, Complete), WalkingWithGiants87 (Slendervlog, In Progress), and a lot of short Slenderstories and Fearblogpastas...
Currently Living: I am S-0001, and ICANSEETHEGIANT. My name is DarkShadows and I am a SlenderHolic.
DarkShadows
 Posted: May 23 2013, 06:49 PM

The Mother of the Willow

Group Icon

Bump to mention that In The Dark Shadows has updated. Plot will pick up pretty soon. smile.gif

DarkShadows
 Posted: May 31 2013, 03:46 PM

The Mother of the Willow

Group Icon

DarkShadows
 Posted: Jun 9 2013, 09:22 PM

The Mother of the Willow

Group Icon

ZacksQuest
 Posted: Jun 13 2013, 12:36 PM

The Harbringer of the Funk

Group: Members
Member No.: 11

i took. the girl. Because Shadows didn't post it here and I just noticed this.

Also this is what I imagine to be what the Willow is in Slender Man's eyes.

Willow Mythos Blogs: The Branches Take

"When I was a young boy, my father took me into the city to see a marching band.
He said, 'Son when you grow up would you be the savior of the broken the beaten and the damned?'
He said, 'Will you defeat them: your demons, and all the nonbelievers the plans that they have made?
Because one day, I'll leave you, a phantom, to lead you in the summer, to join the Black Parade."
- ("Black Parade" by My Chemical Romance)
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

afraidOftheDark skinned by jacquelyn of RPGD · RPGC · CAUTION · ATF · RCR · SHADOWPLAY